Reviews for Hodgins Finds Out
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Really enjoyed reading this!

Thanks for writing! I love your stuff!

xx :)
sweet psychologist chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
This would make a PERFECT TV episode! Great story.
Anne Nonymus chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Wow, that was good. Sorry I didn't get back to you, couldn't get into my account for two and a half days. I sent you a suggestion but this one was way better.

Great job.

Anne Nonymus chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Wow, that was so good. In fact that was amazing. Loved the part where Hodgins said that he's been waiting to talk to Ange about his feelings and that it was time. And of course there was the confrontation between Ange and Hodgins, and the talk that Brennan and Booth were about to have in the diner...Ok, so point is that I loved the whole thing.

Amazing Job, can't wait to read more!

PlaywBunny chapter 3 . 11/10/2009

Anne Nonymus chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Great Job! Loved the moment with Cam and Hodgins, and how he realized that all the drama was affecting her. Can't wait to read more.

Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
excellent job! Loved the moments between Booth and Hodgins, and how Brennan spilled the truth to Wendell about Hodgins. Maybe she'll she what Ange is doing to Hodgins, and have her own epiphany about Booth.

Can't wait to read more,

brazzumrazzum chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
great story, i love the different andgles and such.

please update and get angela and hodgins back to gether

! 3
dano010 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
really good read. Can't wait for the next chapter.
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I am SO with you on this fanfic. Wendell is such a baby and Angela is being so selfish thinking only of herself.

Cam's POV is right on! Though Ange did give Hodgins first dibs when breaking her sex fast (which he refused in a manner similarly to what I think Booth would have done), I would rather her 'target' have been Clark instead of Wendell. (Clark was so arrogant about his sexuality that I think he deserved Angela, not poor, sweet Wendell.)
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was very good. I really liked the talk between Cam/Sweets & Hodgins/Booth. The last few lines were perfect. Loved it. :)