Reviews for The Daemon of Pein
I'm just on chapter 23 and it pisses me off that Naruto can't see that he's being used. He's being used to gather the jinchuki then after all that they just are going to throw him into war. Do he really think that they just picked some random kid off the streets and gave them a home some food and clothing? Cause after all that their just going to discard him like the rest. I know he is young but someone need to knock some since into him. -sighs-
I think the first chapters of this story us kinda lagging and is lacking a plot... Naruto to is SLOW AS HELL and always getting beat in a fight did he not learn anything worthwhile on that short training Trip?
Shipping the fuck out of Pein and Nar u to right now
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Perfect
TheOfficialDreamer chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
I am so curious about what Konan had to check on Naruto! _ Anyone know?
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Very Interesting
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
Swords are generally not attached to people's backs, as to unsheathe it, you have to pull the whole thing out of the sheathe, and if the blade is longer than your arm, god help you.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
Pantsdeamor chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
This seems to be an incredibly unique concept. I'm liking it so far. The way in which the story is being set up is believable within the context of the characters, unlike most fics that feature Naruto leaving Konoha.

My biggest problem with this fic, and something I highly recommend doing, even though the story is complete, is ADD SOME DAMN PAGE BREAKS. They make the story flow so much smoother. That aside, I look forward to reading the rest!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Guest chapter 58 . 3/21/2016
Great fic! I get gaara losing, but I don't get naruto losing considering the way he pile drives neji with that kage bunching combination wing move. it doesn't make sense how he was weekend the same way as neji after that effort, even if he was using kyuubi.
Guest chapter 57 . 3/20/2016
Haha! BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN! hahahaha! You're right, kishi is so into the "narusasu" yaoi fest.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
wow amazing just wow
severals things come to my mind