Reviews for The Daemon of Pein
wow amazing just wow
severals things come to my mind
whos gonna get that ,hm?
good story so far
a bit short chapters but better than average
gives me more possibility to review
no luck wiht gaara huh?
Guest chapter 58 . 11/12/2015
shit fic
dub chapter 37 . 8/14/2015
interesting they are some plot twists that I can't wait to see to read
End.User chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Without being able to seal the Biju, how can he possibly succeed?

Pein's plan is to create chakra nukes and give them to everyone right?

Have orochimaru or kabuto resurrect Tsuchigumo Clan members to steal their Fury technique which does the same thing without a Biju.

Actually, I don't understand why they didn't do that anyways. It's not like the Tsuchigumo Clan was obscure according to their world history.
pikachucat chapter 58 . 10/17/2014
awesome
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
I got to say Naruto really... He frustrates me a lot, he's so full of himself he just didn't think anything was suspicious about hakuouki, he just told her about the sword. They really need to fix his personality, make it more serious, less dense and naïve
slythian chapter 58 . 9/3/2014
Awesome story i will keep reading the other parts
qwertyman chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
Page breaks please, page breaks!
great story btw
thats all!
SuriHyuga chapter 58 . 6/29/2014
GREAT STORY one of the best I have ever read...though neji ?im guessing he has sharingan and cursed seal ...does he have the mangekyou stage on his sharingan ?
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 58 . 6/1/2014
Good standard of writing.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Very well written story. Enjoying it so far!
OhDrix chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
Wait, are Naruto's eyes orange? Or are they blue? Because, in one of the paragraphs it says, 'The dim orange eyes looked down to the puddles that yelped as Naruto stepped on them, curiously scanning the surface as he left.' I am kinda confused about the 'dim orange eyes' part, so yeah. Does he have orange eyes? Or blue eye? Anyways, great story so far!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
great going btw. i know this 1st fic is over but gotta say its good just cuz.