Reviews for Bookends
QuantumCascade chapter 6 . 6/26
Masterful.
mscarm chapter 6 . 6/14
I've always enjoyed this story. Love rare pairings and especially ones that could be considered taboo there's always great imagination behind those, thinking outside of canon. Great piece
octoberrose3 chapter 6 . 3/24
This was an amazing, well written story and i enjoyed it very much.
WeasleyObsession chapter 6 . 2/7
so this was an odd fic but I really enjoyed it. I love that they made a family together. my favorite parts are their reactions when they discover who they slept with after the first time, george walking in on them and then laughing about it. I just wish there was a bit more to the ending. Bravo
WeasleyObsession chapter 1 . 2/6
okay. I don't like the heft attack part
WeasleyObsession chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh my gosh. I am dying laughing right now. I love how they both react when Hermione finds out he's Arthur
Lilly chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
daniella2cool chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
This is the best Hermione/Arthur fic I have ever read! The only thing is I ca.n easily see Ron being a jerk but you day nothing about Harry and Hermione she was his best friend he would not let Ron call her those names.
LJ Summers chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Aw...fantastic ending.

Glad Ron decided to get over himself.

Love that Arthur and Hermione have a plurality of kidlets.

And I think his proposal was grand, all things considered. :)
LJ Summers chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Bravo, Papa Weasley! I love that he told his family. I love that he shut them down,and I love that he reminded them that he doesn't require their approval, even if he'd like their !

And McGonagall and Shacklebolt? Scandalous. *wink*

I worry about Arthur's financial situation and wish he'd relax and let Hermione do more so he could be less stressed.

And here at the end...yes. blanket party Ron. PLEASE.
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
Wow. So much happening!

Sad to hear the old gang is aging. I mean, some folks are ageless. Like McGonagall and Kings, you know?

The kids' talk amongst themselves was perfect.

The Arthur/Percy relationship was beautifully illustrated. Just brilliant.
LJ Summers chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
In the graveyard? Arthur is the swooniest of men. Truly. I love that he is brave to talk about things, but on her terms, and that he's supportive without being overbearing.

Wisdom comes with age and experience.

I feel so dreadful for him, though, as the chapter progresses. The poor man needs counseling or something. Or just to let Hermione care for him, too.
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
This is so moving.

Love Hermione's lists, even if they lack coherence. That Arthur found them is perfect. She wouldn't have been honest with him, else.

I'm liking Percy. Thank you.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Oh my.

This story was recommended to me by meldz. I didn't think there was any way in all of everything that I could buy an Arthur/Hermione story, but this is possibly the only way it could happen.

Poor Hermione, with her shattered heart and horrid husband who didn't care for her.

Poor Arthur with a wife who isn't "there" any more. Desperation and loneliness are trying, indeed. Poor guy.

And wow... Hermione did not let him off easy.

Just wow. Okay, on to read more. Wow.
roon0 chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
Once I got my head around the idea of Arthur and Hermione I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing.