Reviews for Bookends
articcat621 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
This story was just so beautiful and heartbreaking. I absolutely loved it! Xx
Her Royal Goddess chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Wow! This story was bloody amazing Xx
Savva chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
OMG. Crying.

That was brilliant! I loved it! I'm too smitten at the moment to write anything remotely intelligent. Just beautiful - beautifully plotted, beautifully written. I'm going to recommend it to everybody now.
SessKagFan06 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Just finished this, it was very unique, sweet and charming a really good read, thanks for writing it!
meldz chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
loved it... but it would have been better if you added parts of finding out that they will be having twins, some scenes of giving birth and the meaning behind the lilac color. thanks for not making the pairing of Hermione and Arthur icky. i actually find it romantic, of course it helps when i pictured Robert Redford as Arthur Weasley (YUMMY). the last chapter feels like it was rushed.
8. B. R. Adford chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
When I first ran across this I said, "What? No! Absolutely NOT!" I'm not even sure why I clicked on it. Probably morbid curiosity more than anything else I think. Just to say that I clicked on it. I figured I'd give it a few paragraphs, feel a bit sick and then hurriedly exit out of the tab. But then I enjoyed it. It was well written and actually realistic enough that I didn't feel grossed out. By the end I felt as though I thoroughly enjoyed the story. You did a very good job. I am very impressed. This is not a pairing I can endorse but I do like what you did with it. Good Job!
rqcjel chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Wasnt sure this pairing would work but with the story line it really did!
smithback chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
wow. a wonderful wonderful story
I'veAlwaysWantedToUseThatSpell chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
crying :'( poor molly
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
loved it. i cryed alot but it was a very good read.
toxxick lollie chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
beautiful. truly well written. i couldn't stop reading. i only took a break so i could sleep.
toxxick lollie chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
this is so beautifully written. i haven't been able to stop reading yet and i'm only half way through.
shadowsnnight chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
I love this pairing and the way you write Arthur is wonderful! He sounds real, I love the internal Arthur as much as the comments he makes to his grown children. An excellent story, thank you.
starlite22 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Lovely story not a usual pairing
starlite22 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012