Reviews for Bookends
8. B. R. Adford chapter 6 . 1/12
When I first ran across this I said, "What? No! Absolutely NOT!" I'm not even sure why I clicked on it. Probably morbid curiosity more than anything else I think. Just to say that I clicked on it. I figured I'd give it a few paragraphs, feel a bit sick and then hurriedly exit out of the tab. But then I enjoyed it. It was well written and actually realistic enough that I didn't feel grossed out. By the end I felt as though I thoroughly enjoyed the story. You did a very good job. I am very impressed. This is not a pairing I can endorse but I do like what you did with it. Good Job!
rqcjel chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Wasnt sure this pairing would work but with the story line it really did!
smithback chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
wow. a wonderful wonderful story
I'veAlwaysWantedToUseThatSpell chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
crying :'( poor molly
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
loved it. i cryed alot but it was a very good read.
toxxick lollie chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
beautiful. truly well written. i couldn't stop reading. i only took a break so i could sleep.
toxxick lollie chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
this is so beautifully written. i haven't been able to stop reading yet and i'm only half way through.
shadowsnnight chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
I love this pairing and the way you write Arthur is wonderful! He sounds real, I love the internal Arthur as much as the comments he makes to his grown children. An excellent story, thank you.
starlite22 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Lovely story not a usual pairing
starlite22 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Poor Harry think he'd of found someone better than Ron
jazmynkim chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
More please
vampiremom1221 chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
I just found this story and I have to say that it was probably the best story of it's kind that I have read. I love the characters and the use of emotion. Wonderful job.
Hillmorrr chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
I can honestly say I have never imagined this pairing, but I really like your story. Sweet and believable. And really, I can see Hermione with almost anyone else than Ron... Thanks for sharing!
Petite Mule chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Thank you for this story. I've never been interested in Hermione/Arthur pairing until then. I could see the kinky side of it, not a working relationship. But you made it possible and believable. I cried a few times along the way because you write so well their emotions and struggles. So thank you so much for this journey.
Slinkiee chapter 6 . 1/16/2012