Reviews for Writing The Wrongs
meekerprincess9778 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
love this one #4
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
This episode was one of my favorites actually and they were TOTALLY gonna kiss at the end of it if they weren't interrupted, sigh! But glad you fixed that here )
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Hahaha I LOVED this re-write. Parker is so smart.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Loving your re-writes so far!
Phoenix Rysng chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
I can actually see this happening. You never know what you are going to get when Angela and Baby Booth scheme together. Wonderful one shot.
Dbear chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I liked this a lot, I always thought the whole “Brain scan” crap was a horrible plot device and I always wonder if the writers even watched their own show.

Shame they never addressed this and explained why Sweets did what he did, who tells a person how they feel from a single brain scan before going into life and death surgery.
Ondiac chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Thanks! I love these one shot collections! (the longer stories are nice too but these are easy to read when I just have a few moments)
I'vegotGLEEinmyBONES chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
I was wondering if you were going to continue on with this Fic...I really like it! They're like perfect little fluffy episodes...if only the show would do one of those! Hope to see an update from you soon!

I'vegotGLEEinmyBONES
Pacicos chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Thanks, your writing ( love it )is making the hiatus bearable...
phalangescrossed chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
these are so good! please continue! i love seeing how they'd get together after each episode. gives them a lot of possibilities! i really loved this last chapter (6) that dealt with them already together. will other chapters also feature them together? because that could be too good for words.

thank you so much for sharing your story!
Angelicabones chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Okay, just found this story, where are the missing chapters? I need more. More I tell you.
RizzlesGirl4 chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Wow those are really good ) god i just wish it would have happened like that ) but i think i'm not the only one who wished that ) post another soon please ) *thumbs up*
xXriujooXx chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Ah. So good. My favorite was the last one, I think. With Sully. :D
bb-4ever chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
excellent chapter. so the right thing to do to sully look forward to more soon
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
loved them all. Please keep going!