Reviews for Grass in the Wind
leprechaunquadrants chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
YES. YES YES VERY MUCH YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU YES.
Orlaith chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Bravo my friend, bravo...
fandelyraandlance chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
awesoem story!
RosesandEdgars chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Woah. I'm normally not a fan of AU, but this took the cake (and ate it too)! Good job.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Well... I'm scarred for life. No really, great job!
dani-h chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Great story! I don't read much AU fics, but yours sounded pretty good so I gave it a try, and I can say I enjoyed it a lot :D
Tamari chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
It is considered very rude to make a person cry like that. Why do your fics get me so emotional? Shame, Amy, shame. I was hoping you might consider continue this story? PLease! It would kind of complete my life. I love this story. Its one of the first fanfics I ever read, it makes me think. That's probably weird.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I liked it, but... the Zoro in this fic didn't feel much like Pirate Hunter Roranoa Zoro. Instead, he seems kind of like... well, I know this sounds kinda weird, but he seems a lot like Usopp. There are a couple parts that don't *quite* fit him - he's not quite so confident - the rest does surprisingly well. His naivete concerning matters of right and wrong, his easily given sympathy, his disbelief and sudden grief when Robin is shot, and then running off helpless and yet defiant...

Bah. Whatever. It was still a nice little one shot.
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
i gotta confess that i'm confused i dun get the story...
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow. Amazing imagery and use of literary devices.

But I'm sort of confused...did Robin tell why she did all that? Because you said Zoro came out looking dazed...but then at the end... you Zoro said"...it wasn't as if he knew her at all.."

So she didn't tell him? O.O?
shittygomu chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hmmm... That was... good. I think.

I like it but I don't exactly know why.

But it's pretty damn good!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
COOLIO
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I rarely ever click on Robin/Zoro fics because it's nearly always a pairing rather than nakamaship (I suppose that's how it feels for you with Sanji and Zoro, eh? ') but I'm so glad I decided to read this.

I didn't cry but I was pretty damned close, and I love how IC they were in an AU setting. (I love AU, there needs to be more, damn it!)

Robin on death row...it's a saddening thought. And this AU Robin never did get a taste of freedom or happiness with new-found nakama...oh damn it, now I AM crying.

Love it all the same. I'm going to see if you have anymore of these Zoro/Robin gems.

Banzai!

L.E
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Your writing is good. Keep it up.
HanaSwords chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
i like this story..would u continue this story? n i love ur style.. good job..keep writing..