Reviews for Strange and Beautiful
Allykrau chapter 6 . 10/16
Aaargh finally xD oh also, he didn't drink firewhisky in the last chapter, it was butterbeer if I remember correctly but oh well who cares! I love this anyway xD
yukino76 chapter 6 . 10/16
i'm glad there's no more misunderstanding
Allykrau chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
God damn it! Why does it have to end there!? TAT ... xD
still love it!D
Elle chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
I want more of this story omg write more! Ah! This fic is so well done, I love it.
jade daniel chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Please update! Its really good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Love it!
Omg chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
More pleeeeeaaaaseeeee?
nic chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
new reader, i'm loving it so far, and i hope you update again soon
Glynna chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
This is really really great, you're a brilliant writer and I loved your characterization. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
This story is just absolutely darling :) I read every chapter with a smile on my face and basically cheered in this chapter! The little world inside of another world you created is grand, and the way that you write Ron so spot on is pure genius. I'll be waiting patiently until you update once more :)
Herme23 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
So, I see it's been a while since you've updated, which gives me little hope you'll continue, but even so this was a really enjoyable read! very cute, I hope you'll come back to it some day! ~H
QueenMinnie chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Great story, nice start! Look forward to reading more soon!
PockyPand4 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
fuuuuccckkkk yoooooou. Why did you have to be a teeease?/
Miss Pessimistic chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Oi, this story is like an unofficial AU in my book. XD Basically, it's different, ooc, & you should totally update really, really, really soon, please. :)
grimCapitalist chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Oh my god I think I'm going to die at the fact that this was last updated in FEBRUARY and it's July (almost August). Does this mean you've abandoned it? ;w; I hope this isn't the case because I'd reallllly like to read the next chapter. I mean. You just CAN'T end it there, dear gog...

Do update soon, please! I'll look forward to it~