Reviews for The Perfect Pair
I absolutely loved Harvard and charley and spent the entire reading warring with myself over who was my favorite. The romantic die of me chooses Harvard but I have to say I looked forward to charley moments, especially his tall dark and _ descriptors.
The plot was intriguing and I had to forcibly stop myself from reading it all in one sitting so I could do silly things like go to class and sleep and do homework.
I have a few minor critiques:
I thought Harvards character development happened way too fast. First meeting or two he seemed like an arrogant self entitled jerk, and then all of a sudden he was a sweet guy I couldn't help but love. I would've liked that process to have been a little more drawn out so we could see him develop.
Second, the ending wrapped up a little quickly and we never did get to find out what happened to Mamie. It also seemed like meh didn't really ever have a full reaction to finding out about Mamie's murder and her almost being shot.
Overall, very good story
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
Such a good, well-written story :)
katalena chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
Oh..my..gosh! Your writing is so.. intoxicating! I read this entire thing in less than 24 hours! All I did was go to class and read this. (I somehow found time to eat in between there too) Lately, I have been obsessed with reading older stories with a modern twist. My favorites so far have been Pride & Prejudice and Beauty & the Beast. Those are ultimately my favorite stories/books/movies. But this my friend was so expertly detailed and satisfying! You have such a great writing and organizational skill! You should definitely consider writing more! Thank you so much for allowing a 21 year old to relive a childhood classic :)
Wickedforlife chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
This is so clever! I can't believe i didnt realize until now- steppe sisters. Such a great take on the classic story.
SaharaDeVil chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER! Omg I don't even know how you do it, but it's just . . . Magical! Kinda seems fitting, huh? Lol, love Harvard&Charley! I just adore them and I'm super sad that the book has ended! Sorry for ranting!
SaharaDeVil chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I freaking LOVE this!
saharaDesertt chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
I FREAKING LOVE THIS! and I think I'm falling for Harvard... and Charley. Is that bad/weird?
Hannah chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
… I know I should probably be focusing on Meg and Harvard, but I naturally lock onto supporting characters and that quick little moment with Whitney laughing and Charley staring at her was SO CUTE! To me, anyways.
KesseGirl1 chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Awwwww! I just love happy endings!
calico bookworm chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I absolutely love this. Its incredibly well written and the story is super sweet! keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
I have to tell you: I absolutely loved this story! It was so cute, and absolutely hilarious. I don't laugh out loud at many written things, but Charley had me guffawing with the best of them. :D And I also loved the fact that Harvard, even though he was a big, suave, grown up boy, still had to listen to his mama. :) I have a feeling she could still spank him if she wanted to. I loved her. :D

Also, thanks for sticking with old-time values. I hate when I am reading a cute, light-hearted little romance story, and then suddenly my mood is ruined because the author has to make the characters sleep together or something. 0.o So, I was pleasantly pleased to find yours so clean, but with just the right amount of fluff and romance. :)

Anyway, I loved it! Keep up the writing! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
I really enjoyed this entire story
Romanian Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
awesome story so far! I've yet to read a cinderella story quite like this one :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
I have to say, this was the best story I have read here by far. Awesome job!
The February Rose chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
I absolutely loved this story. It was so good that I am up at one thirty in the morning finishing it. I couldn't stop reading it.