Reviews for Safe with her
Treacherous Darkness chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very nice. Deep and realistic.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This is excellent. I like the idea that Brennan's strength, physical, mental, emotional, and, especially, her sheer stubbornness about things give Booth a margin for safety, a knowledge that she would not allow a situation where he could descend into the patterns of abuse that so often follow those who have lived them in the past because she will offer no quarter and she will not play those games. I love his joy at the idea that she can take him and that she won't take any crap from him. Very nice.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Amazaing insight in to Booth...

Great Job
Noie chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Loved this! Great internal realizations from both of them.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
that was great loved it
bonesparticulat chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Interesting look inside Booth's head. Nice. Thanks
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
excellent shot they're safe with each other look forward to more soon
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This was a really good read-very well written.
KEHC chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love this story. It's a fresh take on their relationship that I had never thought about before and I really enjoyed it. Very well written, too!
paxmundi chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Jake, this was a very interesting take on B&B's relationship. Character wise, I can't see Brennan playing basketball though I think with the right amount of pestering from Booth she would relent. Otherwise the conversation and inner dialogue was pretty much spot on for Booth. I was very interested in your ending. Do you think that Booth is really and truly in love with Bones? To be honest I think he always has been, but it took the surgery to reduce his own barriers to the extent that he would allow himself to entertain the though. I would be interested in your take on this. Great read, and I look forward to reading more from you.