Reviews for Appearances Can Be Deceiving
Lara chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Poor Alucard feeling unloved and uncared for.

Great story! Always fun to read your stories, whether epic or drabble!
policegirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Nice. Very nice. A brutally realistic look at Alucard's past

Thanks for a beautiful read!
Selene Jeager chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I was very pleased with this story and the deeper meaning that surmised at the end of it. There were a few spelling errors but all the same nice show.

*subscribes* Hope to see more Hellsing related work.
draculalucard chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
very nice! i liked this story a lot. would the old fat perverted sultan happen to be the guy who raped alucard?
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Alucard, you dog... XD Aside from those small instances of humor, this one is pretty good. It seems like you took a different narration role with this making it seem like Alucard was a culprit but most of us were already aware of who that little girl was. Not to mention the story linking to him back in the 1400's.

Quite the good story!
Nightmares are dead chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
as always love your work

keep it up
Angel Reaper chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hm, an interesting story. It's rather sneaky of Alucard to use his Girlycard form to get comfort from Seras about his ordeal with the sultan. But still, it shows that even he needs help dealing with trauma.

I'm not sure that I like how quickly Seras concluded that Alucard "raped" Girlycard. Even though he's extremely violent and bloodthirsty, Alucard is still a gentleman (sort of) with standards, and gentlemen don't force women. Even Seras should see some evidence of that.

Well, thanks for the story. Keep up the good work!
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow. This was completely not what I expected. I suppose I'm stupid that I didn't even think of Alison when you introduced the girl - you gave the clues, fifteen years old, hair black as night. So I was just shocked at what she'd said Alucard had done and kept waiting for a different explanation, but it kept going and so I was like, well, guess MetroK's going a different route w/ his Alucard characterization.

And then *whew* that explanation came, but then I had to re-read that second to last paragraph a few times and then go back to read "everything he'd said the night before" and finally got it that he was talking about what happened to him when he was a prisoner of the Ottomans. That is so sad, and I'm glad that he had Seras to comfort him, even if she didn't know it.

You're so smart, too, coming up with that "lesson" for him to use as an excuse. I guess I'm being rather Serasish tonight, because I totally bought it until I got confused by that paragraph.

So, I don't know if you meant to set this up as a sort of puzzle, but that's how it worked for me, and I had fun putting it together. And I'm glad Alcuard is finding some satisfaction in torturing that fat sultan. This whole story was very well constructed. Nice job.

-Lila
Haissan chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
*rubs mustache* very interesting...

intellectual as always
Rhiannon Thanatos chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hmm... it seems to me that Alucard is making excuses for his behavior. Sounds like he was having a little trouble with his own rape experience and knew that the Police Girl would offer some sort of comfort.

But then, this is Alucard's twisted mind we're dealing with, so you can never really tell. :)
joannak chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Nice fic. A good way to play wiht Victorias inocence and Alucards twisted mind
E. Lovett chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Good job on this one.

Like Alastor Vega said, I imagined Lolicard and Seras' first meeting to be different. And I think Seras was a bit too naive; Girlycard doesn't look really /that/ trustworthy.

Well, have a nice day, and keep upă the great work. )
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow, man, not the way I imagine Seras to meet Girlycard. I don't know it just felt weird reading this. In my mind I could never imagine ALucard raping a little girl. Eating yes. Raping no. Maybe in his other life(Vlad and Dracula) but as Alucard(unless it was an actual enemy.(Rip Van Winkle was the closest to him to rape someone) never. And I'm a little surprise that she would even thing it. Of course that whats the point in the lesson. And I know Vampires follow a different logic in this. And I can see how Seras is too trusting. I mean that girl could of been a slayer and it would of been all so easy fro her to destroy her. And of course now you wonder if their relationship has been strain. Becuse I bet the reason why she was mad had to stem from remembering seeing her own mother corpse rape. But then Seras is still a childe, see learn. The hard way. Great job and have a nice day. Definitely different.

(p.s. I know I change my name again)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2