Reviews for Cast Away Angel
aBardsHeiress chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Ok, I didn't get it at the first couple sentances.

And then I fell over.

Literally.

I glanced at some of your other stuff and you seem to be doing these drabbles.

But please, please tell me you're at least CONSIDERING making this into a full length fic?
RhiannonNymph chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Ah! I love Dresden! Awesome! D
KatyMM chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very, very cool! "Sealed his fate..." Loved that!
Micaiah chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
I've never read it but now I'm intrigued. Nicely done!
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Aww, that was lovely. I was a little uncertain-was this when they were rescuing Dean, or some other time. It seems like it'd be some other time, but I don't know when. I did like how you portrayed the angels here, though, especially Cas.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Hm, again very inventive. Now I guess, Castiel knows what 'Do not lead us astray' means... ;-)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow, amazing drabble, Liv!
Swellison chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Oh, neat idea, a crossover with Dresden Files!

Sue
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh, this is powerful, has a 'mine eyes have seen the glory' feel to the words. Effective.

Sue

PS I've read this 3 times, and I don't see the challenge word anywhere, am I missing something?
Ghostey chapter 2 . 11/8/2009

:D

Literally the greatest thing that has happened to me today. I know, people keep kicking my ass to work on my own Dresden crossover (I want to! honest! but work is blah!) And this is. Awesome. In the purest sense of the word, I literally am in love with you right now. This is made of so much win. I'm like, speechless, and yet I'm rambling. I'll stop before my head explodes into fangirl sherbet ice-cream.
Ghostey chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love Zach! He's a fantastic foil to the Winchesters and Cas :D

Love love love love it. Absolutely awesome. It's like a quiet prayer, really stripped of pathos and that's the beauty of it. The way it's written is not the emotions of the siege on hell it really gives the impression of "what is, is."
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Poor Harry. Finally the necklace glows! Hark! _ Write on!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
It's like a prayer of the d*mned. I like it. It's got this old bibble feel to it. Well done! Write on!