Reviews for Sorry's Not Good Enough
defyingthegravity chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
defyingthegravity chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Awwww! Good for you Cody! (punches Zack) luv ya Cody!
defyingthegravity chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Ok, I understand that your first language, and I completely do not blame you for this, but it's a little hard to understand, I mean the story. Is great, just hard to read cause it doesn't have good grammar..
defyingthegravity chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
It was their 16th birthday
Ellivia22 chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Great story! I loved it! Good job! ~Ellivia22~
tiger002 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Such a sweet ending. I loved seeing Cody figure out the thing with strawberries to save Zack. Great job seeing them make up in the end. A number of grammar mistakes, but considering English isn't your native language that makes sense. Great story, I'd like to see more stories from you if you get time.
fanatic-esined chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Nice, I do miss the brotherly moments. Hope we see more of that in Season 3 yea?
Shaman Hime chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
This is really cool xD

I love how cody stuck up for zack and how it cheered zack up (:

Im hoping you're not planning on leaving this? you are going to update ya? bcoz it would be a shame..

Great work keep it up!
Kiluca1228 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
great story
robins princess starfire chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
okay pretty good. update soon please.
Wyntirsno chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
That was great, I love it when the twins fight for each other. I can't wait to see what happens now. Poor Zack, I hope they find out who planted his guitar pick and took the bracelet. Maybe it was Damien? Update soon.
woundedhearts chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
I like how Cody stood up for Zack, and maybe between the two, they can clear Zack's name. Another thing, i smell a set up, it's too much of a coincedance that Zack's guitar pick was found in that lady's cabin. My question is who has a beef with Zack? :)
Waldojeffers chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
This was a nice chapter. I'm actually surprised Moseby doesn't believe Zack. He should know better; he has known Zack long enough to know he's not a thief. Good to see Cody stood up for his brother, though he tried to stay calm. But who can do that with such a jerk? Anyhow, Cody and Zack really should talk and maybe the two of them could clear Zack's name.
tiger002 chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
That was good. I could tell Cody didn't want to cause trouble, but there is no way he would let them talk about Zack that way. That was good. Still a number of grammar errors, but I don't think it's as bad as before.