Reviews for Five Times that Jim Kirk & Carol Marcus Hooked Up
Samantha Kirk chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Awesome read. I like that Carol is not some vicious harpy bt an actual person Jim could love. Great story.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aw this was awesome, I just saw both reboot films and I fell in love with this potential pairing. Also Into Darkness was great :)
Paul chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is literally the only fanfiction about two fictional characters that I have fully read, ever. I have a very creative mind and pictured Chris Pine and Alice Eve the whole time in those beautiful scene's. I am really shipping those two characters and you did a great job writing about them. Thank you so much for writing this!
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I really like how you wrote the progression of Jim and Carol's relationship in this Fic. The ending stayed true to Jim's character and wasn't too sappy, Great job!
TimeyWimey11 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love this so much! please continue!
M chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hello! first of all, i'm sorry for my english, because it's not perfect. It took me a long time to find story about Carol and Jim Kirk - because in search on we hadn't "carol marcus" status (but now we have, so you must change this and then people, who watched "Star Trek. Into darkness" will be able to find this fic!)
I must say, your story is great. I like your Carol, because she's brave, smart and sassy - she's perfect for Jim! Also I like your Jim, little crazy and recklessness, but nice guy, I like his dialogues with other people, and I think, he's like young Kirk from J.J. Abrams movie. And it's nice to find out that he cares about her and appreciates her in his life.
This all story is very realistic and especially I like part 3 and 4, but ending is so sweet and hopeful for them, for their relationship (and I must admit, when I think about their relationship in new next movie - J.J. said they will do it! - I hope they will have daughter )
Best wishes! M.
Aisbored chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wonderful story! It's very well written, I love your protrayal of this couple. Too bad they aren't more popular. :(

I hope you write more :)
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow! I really loved this story! It was very well written, and it was different than other taming Kirk stories.