Reviews for And These Are The Days That I Dreamed About
HappyLatty chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
FIRE-ICEROSE chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
awwww, so cute. i love really any of the guys with children. especially chris and randy, guys that people usually make evil. it just is so cute :)
slashburd chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Another two great chapters - the love between them is so easily felt in your writing, you have an brilliant way of showing the love without all the obvious fluff stuff - and his son calling him Chris Jericho is just priceless!
alethea293 chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Next one... I'm all happily grinning here... your version of Evan/Chris makes me just feel good!

Falling asleep to Fozzy? Hahaha!

Years... years... Think about it Chris!

He's so spoiling him and he's so right!

Aww, Chrissy stop with the negative attitude, Evan isn't going to be intimidated by you...

Oh-oh... a big step... kissing is a great distraction... just keep on kissing...

What? Who else is madly in love with Evan? WHO?

That's adorable... so sweet!

One day... and Chris already lets Evan take over... is that lazy or just sweet?

Anyway... LOVE LOVE LOVE!
alethea293 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I was about to complain that you left their holiday week out of the story... but again, you think ahead and continue to spoil us (and me especially) with much loved Evan/Chris!

I couldn't read it last night and was looking forward all day until I could finally get home and read!

*gets chocolate, cookies and tea ready*

Here we go...

Take him away, ha! He just wants him all for himself!

Evan is in awe! So cute!

Mh... waking up like this... *switches places with Chris in mind*

These two are meant to be... *nods*

LOL I so want to see that! Now please!

Chris will fight away the sharks that dare to come close to his Evan! lol

lovely... so sweet!
TheMizMagnet chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
AW with a side of AW and a dash of D'AW! It was adorable! Evvy with the kiddies is cute! Great job!

TMM
Nyx Raisa chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Holy crap, this is the most adorable thing ever. You put my characterization of Jericho to shame. TO SHAME, I tell you. Because I write him all AU and this really dark evil heartless bastard, even though I know - or can assume - he's not like that IRL. But you? You just did this PERFECT. I've never read a fic that had Jericho's kids in it. Not EVER. Most people I think just ignore them and don't want to go there. But you went there, and you PWNED it. I'm not even sure if I could list all the things I loved about this fic. The sweetness between them, for sure. Well, now it appears I have a shit-ton of Swagger to catch up on. I'm terribly excited about that too.
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Out of both great chapters, it was chapter 2 that was my favorite ;)