Reviews for I Do Offer These Amendments
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Tony skewers her coat lapel with a iny American flag pin, right over her heart. "I guess if you're one of us now you should look the part," he says, and his eyes are even more relieved than hers.

I've just been watching the last half of S3 and the first 3 episodes of S4, and this makes my heart beat so hard. Because he was the one who somehow saw that fear for going back to a dark place, saw that she really wanted to make a new home, then decided to give his all to teach her everything he knew as an investigator so she could make this place, NCIS, Washington or America, a place to call home. Along the way he made a space in his heart for her, too. Or maybe that's the wrong way to put it because this guy has a space in his heart for anyone who sticks around, wishes a home for any who lacks one, and that is just fucking amazing given that he himself didn't have much time spent at home as a child when he was supposed to have one. (CdP and MW are such assholes they mess with my heart so much)

End rant
starryjules chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is just a wonderful fanfic! It's very unique and so cleverly done. I love the three tears line at the end especially; nice homage to what she's lost even with all she gained.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
What an awesome idea for a story. It was also very well written. I really liked this one.
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow, this is really creative. I loved the idea, very original and very touching. Great job.
DollyTheLlama chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Awesome!
holikimaela chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was great! I enjoyed all of it. I like the format you've put it in, framing her misgivings against the Amendments. Brilliant )
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I do like this a lot! I can never remember the order or the exact wording of the Bill of Rights - oops. Good job!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hey, American History major here.

Good story.

I really like how you showed Ziva's determination.

And I feel you got her character pretty much spot on!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
last line is beautiful. great work.
Zee Viate chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I don't read Ziva stories. But, I clicked on this one and decided to check out the first 'constitutionfic' :)

I really liked it. The structure, the emotions and characterization were all well done. Loved Tony's 'there goes the neighborhood, yank' lines :) And, the last part was great as you described everybody's reactions so succinctly and Ziva's closing thoughts.

My daughter took AP Government in high school. If you're still in high school, I'd say your writing skills are more advanced than your studies. Very impressive!
JellyKate1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I don't usually like Ziva-centric stories as she's not my favourite character. Plus I'm British so I don't know the American constitution at all. Having said both those things, I really enjoyed this story. Especially the end - very in-character and I could picture all the characters as you described them at Ziva's citizenship ceremony. Going to look for your other stories now...
cassierules chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I loved this! I'm not american...are those real amendments? Regardless, real good stuff!
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wonderful, simply wonderful. It was so rich with emotion, angst, resentment, hope. Beautifully written and crafted. Thanks!
Chet Gecko chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I like your Constitutionfic very much. Its smart. Great use of your AP American Gov class...didn't check your profile yet to find out just how much dust or rust have have collected in your memory from that class - maybe it was last year? Anyway, I'm an old gal who would have had to look all that up.

I'm new to NCIS, got in the habit of watching it with my dad. After all the dear man slogged through last season of LOST with me, having no clue at all what was happening on the Island. Its fair.

Off to look up your other stories! Come visit me in Lostfic land if you like.
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 1 . 11/8/2009