Reviews for Waking To The Sight of His Face
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Just so damn sweet. You really accelerated to the good stuff. I love their easy way. That's my favorite thing about this ship, and you reliably show that.
Trude chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
lovely
elaine451 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
'What took her slightly aback was how gentle he looked as well, and how his eyes almost seemed to sparkle.' I can just see them...I love these little snippits of life, they're so real and so sweet. I can't believe I haven't read this 8-D
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ah, Spock's first declaration of love, "I would be absent from my apartment, and subsequently your side, 22.6 minutes out of every two hours. I find such a loss of time unacceptable."

And Nyota's complete understanding of Spock-speak, "I love you, too"

Lovely moments between these characters.
Simplymare chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Beautifully written; thank you.
fandemonium chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
You know what? I'm not going to lie. I expected another contrived Spock and Uhura story, but this was surprisingly delightful. It was light, it was gentle and it was perfect. Not super sacchrince, nor abrubt or typical. Very unassuming and very true to the statement -"It's the little things".

Awesome job!
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
A Vulcan braving cold weather to get coffee - that's love.
xwingday chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very cute and Spock style fluffy.
KristinaLeigh chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Yes, a perfect bedtime fic! Thank you it was adorable!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was so charmingly sweet and romantic. Nicely done!:)
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Such a sweet story to read before I send myself to bed. Thank you!
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Aw...very sweet. And I like how she first spent the night.
Linstock chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was beautiful. You capture the intensity and intelligence of this couple. Very much enjoyed this.
krishnochura chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Aww that was really sweet! I love short and cute stories like this one :)
Kryska chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
So cute! how adorable when she looked back and understood he was lonely, I felt like something was squeezing my heart. You are very talented.