Reviews for Riley's Girl
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was really cute and sad at the same time though. I wish he had gotten her. But great one-shot! Loved it! :D
mmooch chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
*So* liked Graham better. I thought he was much more lickable than Riley. So I love any Graham/Buffy stories. There's just too few of them out there. Thanks for a good one.
Daughter of the Black chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This was a really good short. I never really liked different pairings, i was strictly BA or SB. Then i read some Stargate x-overs and i got this wierd craving. Thank you for taking care of that, wish this wasn't a one shot. But very well done!
Jen Drake chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Nice story. It's so rare to find Graham stories. And a great choice of song, too. Great job on this!
sarah chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
That was great! I've always that Graham and Buffy would make a cute couple if Riley wasn't in the picture. I can't wait to read more of your stories
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Poor guy. You have a real gift for making your readers feel intensely sorry for your characters. But at least this one has other people who understand.
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Very cool. I like Graham his like oz sorta not really anyway yeah
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
that was really good, just write more of buffy, because that was just great
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
very nice. I liked the end especially with the mention of Xander. It's always interesting to see their life to another charcter's eyes. well done
obi's girl chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
I knew I read this awhile back, but that was when I wasn't registered as an author. Now, here I am and I want this under my fav's. Love the story. I think if they had a chance they would have made a cute couple :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
intresting I like.
HonorH chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
I really liked this. I always wondered what was going on behind Graham's incredibly adorable face, and I can believe this just might have been it. Thanks for writing!
elaine winter chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
You have no idea how liberating it is to hear more than five words from Graham? Since he doesn't talk very much, you usually wander what he's thinking about. Great fic, but I just have one question, who's Jesse?
Ames chapter 1 . 8/23/2000
Very bittersweet - and nice to have a story centered around an unsung member of the cast... wonder if we'll see more of Graham in Season 5?
Eliza chapter 1 . 8/10/2000
Well I haven't seen Season Four yet but I loved the story and I'll probably absolutely adore Graham so the story is good keep it coming.