Reviews for So Like His Father
Princess Zora chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I wanted to cry! It was sad yet entirely beautiful at the same time! So he's going to fall in love with Ruto? Awww! Wait, Lulu is Ruto's Teminian counterpart, yet she is like…7 …years… older. Ohhhhh. She's the counterpart of older Ruto! Well, I loved it, and I bet this will spark a new fanfic.

See ya- Zora
Chaotic Century chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
You brought a tiny little slice of the game to life in a marvelous way here. Very nice work, and could serve as a prequel to the younger Mikau's adventures in Hyrule someday if you ever felt the desire to write it. I like the idea of characters besides Link/Epona making the crossing between universes.

Minor grammatical quibble: Third paragraph, I am about 98% sure it should be "And it was always he who asked..." instead of "And it was always him who asked..."
starfoxgemini chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I...I think I almost cried reading this xD. I loved it, though. It was great. Really great 3
Wavebreeze chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Short but sweet. Very nice. Not many people focus on Lulu or Mikau, since they aren't very well known or major characters, but reading this was a breath of fresh air. I like the relation between Mikau jr to Mikau senior since both of them promised to return but didn't. It's sad and sweet all in one, great work.

~~Wave~~
therewithasmile chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow, I read this and completely was able to relate. I have no words that can describe how touching this was, especially the last two lines. I really pity Lulu right now.