Reviews for Oh Woe, H2O
Andy chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I loved this story. I love how you had the father as the primary caregiver because in real life seahorse a are raised by their dads. I would love to see more stories centric around Tad, Sheldon, and Pearl. Perhaps if you write another story it could be about them having their own adventure and Nemp and his family finding them.
AJ chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
If you ever get back onto FanFiction then please write a full length story centric on Nemo's friends. They get way too little focus.
listeninggame chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
This is so awesome. I love it.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
How the hell did I miss this? This is one of the most beautiful Nemo fics I've ever read! Sheldon doesn't get many fics, but this one is simply perfect. You should be very proud of this.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Awwww! Yey for Sheldon
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This made me smile. :) Good job!
Lil' Pink Coupe chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Awww, this was so sweet! Great story!
EstrangeloEdessa chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow! Those sisters *are* mean! They remind me of... myself... ahem. Anyways. Piscesiatrician? I don't know the exact meaning of that word, but it's one of my favorites already! :D And I thought it was a great detail to end the story with "Achoo!"
ValiantPeril chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
awwhh. that's really cute.

it's very well written.

i missed the "Don't ask me, I'm just a _."

but that's because i was so wrapped up in the story

and now i think i'm going to have to watch finding nemo.
EleanorRussell chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aww I loved it :)

So cute and i'm glad there was a happy ending :D!

Eleanor x
Tuskas chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Marissa,

loved your story, very humourous and great use of the line. I'm Richard by the way, Wendy's husband. Look forward to your crossover offering!
Kinola chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Shannon, Sharon, Sharie, Shelley, Shara, Sheldon! That's a total tongue twister! LOL
AC2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh, bless - what a great little story! Nice use of the line, and I'm pleased to see it had a happy ending. I really enjoyed it. :D This really should have had more reviews. Good luck in the challenge.

Niggles:

But he had heard Dr. Sturgeon [said:] SAY,[Quotes] No roughhousing.[/End Quotes]

his H2O intolerance wouldn’t [effect] AFFECT him.