Reviews for Frustrations
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh, I so wish you would write a couple more fics like this! I love the dynamic between Niko and Cal, and you characterized it perfectly in this fic! And I know Cal got more than a few spankings over the course of his childhood-as often as Nik threatens to paddle him in the books, it's a sure thing. Please, another story? I would be so happy...
jucajo chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Great story! I loved it, I'm new to the Nightlife saga, reading book #3 now and I'm still waiting for something like this to happen... please write more! Sorry about my english
Gail chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
aw, this was all kinds of awesome. Discipline fics aren't usually my thing, but I was curious and I ended up LOVING this heartwarming little piece. Great job with keeping the two in character and giving me another fic to add to my favorites... when I'm energetic enough to sign in that is. ;)
E. Clay chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh that was wonderful. I loved it. I just started reading the books four days ago already made it through the first one and am almost done with the second one. You did a great job with the characterizations and the spanking, I thought it was very Niko. I doubt the author can write spanking scenes in the books, but I can see them happening behind the scenes. It was believable. Thanks for sharing. Hope you'll write more.
Alex chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I liked this. A lot. Hope to read more from you soon. :)