Reviews for Do Do That Voodoo
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Thanks for the smile.

Always love brother moments.

I can imagine Dean would love a bacon doughnut, though not something I could picture eating.

Thanks for sharing IrisMay's birthday story with us.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
OMG this is as awesome as a warm doughnut and fresh coffee. Very few things are that awesome, you know! I hope IrisMay is thrilled with this, it was such a treat for the rest! Happy birthday to her and happy doughnuts to Dean. I could so hear their voices in this one, you hit it spot on.

Five Impalas, parked outside Voodoo Doughnuts with Sam and Dean waiting inside to buy you your fav (and then give you a hug!)
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
...DudeO_O...that doughnut actually sounds freakin' awesome! I WANT ONE!
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh, I've got a soft spot for brotherly fluff, so this was perfect. I knew that VooDoo Donuts had to be real, the description of the donut was too exacting to be made up. The maple frosting sounded awesome, but the bacon on top of it? Ugh, sounds like something only a guy could love, or bear to eat- so very Dean.

This will be Dean's 31st birthday. I was kind of surprised Sam didn't even think anything about which year it was - wow, Dean made it to his thirties, or a backhanded only the good die young, something-even if he didn't say it aloud.

Sue
carocali chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
How sweet! I actually know about Voodoo Donuts - i think they were featured on the food network, and I remember seeing the donut you're talking about. SO not for me but I'm glad that others like it.

Dean and eating, it's always a winning combination!

Happy birthday, Iris!

:D

Caroline
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I must go there some day! :D That's very cool!

Aw, Sammy taking care of his big brother in the hospital...and making sure he enjoys his birthday. The bestest little brother ever!

Well done. :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That's sweet hunny...but bacon doughnuts sound...strange! Heehee Bev x
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LOL, so cute! Bacon doughnuts sounds like something right up my hubby's alley;)
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
OMG! Birthday fic! And celebrating Dean's birthday too! (Which is also my nephew's birthday, but I tend to forget that in favour of Dean sometimes...!)

Bacon doughnut! That is possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever heard of! And totally something Dean would eat for breakfast!

Loved this so much! Aww brotherly schmoop. I'm a sucker for it, I really am!

Ta so much! *sniffle*
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh, man-you have me craving donuts now. BACON donuts and TANG COVERED donuts, oh my goodness!

What a great little fic! Banter and fluff and sweetness and love all built around the angst of Dean seriously injured and Sam only barely coping with it happening yet again. I love the end, and how that really is all it's about, both in fic and in the series.

And I also love "Clarista the barista." He! Again, happy b'day to Irismay! Hope you Scorpios have a lovely month!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2