Reviews for The Book of the Hidden Leaf
kujyou12 chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
For sine reason u never update ? :(((
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I'm sorry its really bugging me. It's chan for females and kun for men. Never have I heard a girl called kun. I've heard boys called chan wen they're tiny children I think that's the only acception. Pleeeeease change this x
kitty cat200 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
i noticed you haven't updated since 2009... so this is probably in vain but please PLEASE continue! i absolutely love this fanfiction. something ive noticed is that for every 10 or so terrible fanfictions their is always that one that makes you believe in today's teen writers again. yours is that one so PLEASE continue for the good of all avid fanfiction readers!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Update soon, please.
Forever-Buckskin chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Oh my gosh best dang story and I can't for more so update it! :) or I'll be sad...
Pixiecropse chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
i likie
Silimaira chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
It's a shame that you've stopped writing this, you know. It was definitely interesting and well-written.
CappuccinoLover001 chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
please update soon. :D
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
BLEH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I know it's been like over 2 yrs, but PLEASE!
rex133668 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I don't mean to be rude in pointing out flaws buuuut, In general, chan is used for babies, young children, and teenage girls. It may also be used towards cute animals, lovers, close friends, or any youthful woman. It can also be used by females when addressing a male that they are emotionally attached to or have known for a long period of time. Although kun is generally used for boys, that is not a hard the most commonplace honorific, and is a title of respect typically used between equals of any age. Although the closest analog in English are the honorifics "Mr.", "Miss", "Mrs.", or "Ms.", san is almost universally added to a person's name, in both formal and informal contexts. However, in addition to being used with people's names, it is also employed in a variety of other ways.

Read more: topic/japanese-honorifics#ixzz1PxqnpzFh
Star Hart chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
Are you ever going to update again? I been waiting forever. Please update soon.
hermonine chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
nice story
seven chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
dude. freaking update. now. it's such a great story! SO YOUTHFUL! sorry couldn't help myself there...but UPDATE!
queenfirst chapter 4 . 1/8/2011