Reviews for Masen and Swan: Good Times in the Big Easy
ES3 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Okay, this is hilarious as ever. I love all the playful banter between the two of them. Your Bella and Edward are adorable, funny and not the least bit crass. The way they skirt around each other having small little jealousies and "gosh she's standing close" moments is perfectly done. I nearly died laughing during the bit about indigo dye and silk boxers. SO FUNNY!
AvidAddict chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Ah! You finally posted! Thank you so much! Gosh I love these stories, they read like a tv show and the sexual tension is believable and if I do say so myself better than SM's attempts. Please don't stop anytime soon, I don't know what I'd do without Masen and Swan. BTW, only story where I actually like Edward as Masen, so good job!
Books chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
These stories are sincerely some of the best out there. With just the right combination of suspense, thrill, and romance, these episodes are some of my favorites! Can't wait for the next one!
uva75 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I have been to NO once and I agree-it smells. Once again I found myself squeeling with delight at your story, but I admit I keep seeing Mu&Sc rather than Ma&Sw. I can't help it! I looved the use of Alice and Jasper in this one. A positive step in their relationship with the agents and their LG ways (I admit though Alice is much better looking than Frohike I loved him more-so don't kill her!). A new plateau in Ma&Sw admitting the feelings ALMOST flat-out in the acceptance of the whole attraction thing being difficult in their positions. More blantant yet I still found it soft and in character. Denial with truth. And unlike Carter, I think you guys are going to relieve that tension sooner. If this goes on longer than 5-6 story/episodes, I may have to use Alice's ability to track you all down. Thanks!
Eagleswings81 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I loved it. Each of these stories keep me riveted from beginning to end. I'm really looking forward to the next one.
unknown chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Oh my goodness you ladies are so talented! I absolutely love these stories. They are so entertaining. Alice and Jasper are great. I love the sexual tension between Swan and Masen. Just awesome!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I think this just keeps getting better. Masen has got to see that he was meant to be with Swan in more than just a professional way soon. Even Mama B. noticed it. I love how Bella always seems to come to the rescue. I also loved the whole hotel out of rooms problem. I can totally see that happening with a convention or two in town. Oh, what the subconsious mind will do. Maybe even Masen knows he just isn't aware of it yet.
duchess.cecilia chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hey, I just wanted to drop by and say, I LOVE these stories! They are so great! Some tension, mystery, paranormal stuff, I love it!

I think one reason I love these stories is because it reminds me of one of my favourite shows, Bones. I know you guys put disclaimers about The X-Files, and I've never actually watched that show, but it reminds me soo much of Bones. Actually, when Bones first started, people used the X-Files as the closest show for comparision. The UST, the mystery, the FBI, partnerships, and grisly bodies... Oh, and the bantering! Definitely the bantering/arguing. If you guys have never seen any of Bones, you really should check out the first episode atleast! Or even the first 5-10 minutes of the first episode. But I can't guarantee you won't get addicted!

Wow.. this seems like I'm getting paid to promote Bones.. sorry! But it's so similiar, I think you guys should atleast take a look.

But, again, I love these stories, and while I want more, I totally understand the wait! The updates are huge! I love them! Can't wait to see what happens next to these two cuties!

-D.C.
cluelessinlife129 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
GAH! i am absolutely in love with these stories...and they are already, well not exactly falling in love, but they are showing BIG signs that they like each other! and when edward was snuggling with bella...i love it!

these stories are just getting better and better! goodluck and dont make us wait too long okay? can't wait for edward to have his shining moment LOL
pixidancer22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Loved it, as usual. Masen in a towel, there should be more scenes like that, lol. Looking forward to the next case!
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Loved it ladies! Special Agents Swan and Masen's Big Easy adventure was great! I really like how Bella is the one who's done the saving for the most part in this story! I thought their having to sleep together was a wonderful turn of events - it allowed them each to see the other in the totally vulnerable, unguarded and revealing moments..where they BOTH talk in their sleep (thank you BTW, Bella's usually the nocturnal chatterbox in fanfic and that sometimes gets to me!).

I also thought it was very sweet how Bella was affected by Masen's tattoo!...and yes, thank you for the towel-only ending their to the case! Heh, heh
orlibluver chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I certainly agree about Masen being in the towel. That is always welcome. And I forget what their tattoos are: could you possibly enlighten me? I was very happy when I saw this update in my inbox because these just make me crack up. I love the original plot lines. I just love everything. Can't wait to read the next one.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Awesome! So much fun. You two are the best at penning highly enjoyable banter and generating seemingly inadvertant proximity. I hope Masen & Swan have lots more adventures.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2