Reviews for Our growing family
Brilliant. Bloody brilliant
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 7 . 9/20
Hermione is Minerva and Albus biological daughter? Wow
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 7 . 9/20
Why would is Albus looking signs of pain from Minerva? Is she pregnant?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 6 . 9/20
Wizards flu I mean
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 6 . 9/20
What is wizard fever and what did Minerva mean when she said Severus knew what would happen if that happened? Could the baby die from wizard fever or Hermione die from wizard fever?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 5 . 9/20
SHE SHOULD NOT DRINK COFFEE WHEN PREGNANT! DUHHHH !
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 5 . 9/20
How can hermione all of a sudden be well enough to go to the station to see the school children off ?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 3 . 9/20
Why would Severus not want hermione and Minerva together?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 3 . 9/20
Cramps while pregnant isn't normal at early stages or even any stage ? Right?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 1 . 9/7
Yes but they could have a boy so they should find a boys name too but the ring was blue so it has to be a boy ?
I think that the chapters are too short, but I like how Albus and Minerva are married(I know. I'm so biased). I also like how they are Hermione's birth parents. Believe me, I really like the story. But as I said, the chapters are too short to be 19. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I just have a question: Are Albus and Minerva married in this fanfic? Aside from that question, I really like how you made Severus a lot sweeter to Hermione and that Hermione can actually stand-up and snap at her favorite teacher, Minerva. It seems like Severus' behaviour has rubbed off on Hermione.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 19 . 2/15/2016
AWWWW so sweet. :)
SEVERUSfan1983 chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Does albus teach? Also is the door in their chambers how is it there? And if is it does that mean they had to do though SEVERUS and hermione chambers when the Slytherine have to to leave the place? A/N: Well here it is guys, chapter 2! Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and support, that is what keeps me writing :-)

Secret Room

Hermione started walking out and Severus grabbed her hand. "Will you do the dungeon sweep with me?"

Hermione nodded and started the routes to the dungeons. Severus wrapped an arm around her thin waist, holding her protectively to him.

"I'll have to go and see Minerva once she's calmed down." Hermione said as they started looking for the secret room.

"Don't worry, petal." Severus said, stopping and embracing her. "How about we carry this on tomorrow and we get you to bed?"

"Okay." Hermione rested her head on his chest, her happy mood slowly disappearing. "I'm so tired." Hermione sighed.

"I know."

The pair walked to their chambers in silence, when they got there, there was an extra door opposite their rooms.

"You head in, Hermione. I'm going to go and have a look." Severus embraced and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Be safe." Hermione whispered.

"I promise." Severus watched his wife go into their chambers before turning and heading through the newly found door.

Hermione sat on the sofa and watched the fire dir. She made small circles on her stomach, thoughts already flying through her head of what Severus would find and what might happen. An hour past was starting to wear a hole into the living room floor.

Severus walked down the long set of steps, his wand out in front of him, the lamps lighting as he walked cautiously into the gloom. It took him near on an hour to get to the bottom at his slow pace, where he was greeted by a large round room of smoke and a foul smell that made his stomach churn (and that was a hard thing to do). He walked further into the room to find a small group of his fifth year Slytherins smoking and taking what looked like muggle drugs.

"What do you think you're doing!" Severus shouted.

The group of boys stopped laughing and dropped what they were doing, starring at their head of house.

"Malfoy!" Severus growled.

"Professor." The boy was a spitting image of his father. In more ways than one.

"What is going on?"

"Nothing, Sir."

"This is not nothing." Severus looked around the room, glaring at everyone that was in front of him. "Up those stairs. Now!" Severus ordered. He grabbed Malfoy by the collar making sure he didn't escape, knowing full well that he was the ring leader of the group.

It took the group of Slytherins and their head of house a full hour and a half to reach the dungeon corridor once more. There, they were greeted by Albus, who was stood being his usual cheery self.

"Ah, Professor Snape, I see you have found the room then?"

"Indeed. These lot had decided to use it to smoke and take muggle drugs."

At that, Albus lost his twinkle and looked disappointed. "Go back to your common room, your parents and the Headmistress will be notified and they will decide on your punishment." Albus had a hint of anger in his voice that sent a shiver up Severus' spine. "Severus, I'll escort Mr. Malfoy to the common room and I suggest you go to your wife."

Severus nodded and went straight through to his chambers where he found Hermione sat on the sofa in Minerva's arms, trying to calm herself as the tears slowly trickled down her cheeks.

"Hermione?" Severus whispered and knelt in front of his wife.

"Severus!" Hermione threw herself into Severus' arms.

"Are you okay?" Severus whisper as he held her close and ran his fingers through her hair.

Hermione nodded against his chest as the tears continued to slowly fall and splash on his shirt. Severus whispered soothing words of love to her, oblivious of the pair of emerald orbs that shone as the Headmistress watched the couple at her feet.

"I'm sorry I took so long, petal." Severus said, pressing his lips to her hair.

"It's okay. I just got worried when Minerva came down and I didn't know anything." Hermione smiled and sat back on the sofa, between Minerva and her husband who continue to hold her close.

"I promised you I'd be safe."

"I know. I just can't help but worry." Hermione snuggled to Severus and smiled at Minerva. "Thank you."

"What for, Hermione?" Minerva asked, slightly surprised.

"For being here. I was going frantic."

"You know I'm only too happy to sit with you. I miss the many times we had tea." Minerva's voice held a hint of sadness and regret in having pushed her away when she married Severus.

"Me too." Hermione wiggled out of Severus' hold and embraced Minerva. Minerva hugged her back and smiled brightly. "Tea tomorrow?"

"Most definitely. Come to my office after dinner."

Hermione nodded and gave Minerva one last squeezed before she went back to her husband. Severus' arms wrapped around her and she sighed.

Twenty minutes later, Albus walked into girly laughing and a manly chuckle. Albus smiled when he realised that his wife was happy and that she and Hermione were growing closer once more. Minerva noticed her husband and stood to embrace him.

He held his wife close and spoke to Severus. "The boys and Mr. Malfoy as now back in their common room and I have done my best to ward and lock the area where the door is, so if it's opened, you, myself and Minerva shall know about it."

"Thank you, Albus." Severus said, tightening his hold on Hermione slightly.

"Not at all Severus. Now, get some rest, the both of you. Classes start again tomorrow."

"Of course, Albus."

Minerva and Albus bid the couple goodnight and took their leave, leaving the two entwined with each other on the sofa as the once blazing fire died down to glowing embers. Severus looked down at his wife after three hours of light talk and comfortable silence, to find her fast asleep in his lap. Carefully, he picked her up in his sturdy arms and took her to bed. He closed the curtains as he walked in, not wanting the moonlight to wake his sleeping angel. Once he had placed her under the warm, heavy sheets, he transfigured both of their clothing into nightwear and slipped in himself, holding her close as they slept.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
If Minerva had no luck bearing how do the have a daughter adoption ? "Nonsense Min. Hermione, Severus, congratulations." Albus said beaming. He wrapped an arm around his wife and held her close. She hadn't had much luck with bearing children. Yes, they had daughter, but that's a story for another time, and Albus stored it away.