Reviews for Everything To Me
King of the Fallen chapter 26 . 8/16/2010
I'm almost afraid what you have planned next with Kawaru. Please update soon, ja ne.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 26 . 8/16/2010
Ooh, nice chap. CATFIGHT! Also, what's with all the italics? I'm itching to know what happens.
ZirenFox chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
so far I'm enjoying the story, I love how you put "and then they made love" on its own line, I couldn't help but laugh to myself, well I look forward to the rest of the story and keep up the good work.
goddessa39 chapter 25 . 6/28/2010
I'm not much for Evanglion but I really liked this. I hope Rei learns to 'feel' for Asuka at least. And what the heck is up with that dude?
anon chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
great story update nao nao nao!
saiyan prince1 chapter 25 . 6/20/2010
and the story gets intense. great job. keep it up
saiyan prince1 chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
oh shit i really love this chapter. it was bad ass... well except rei dieing. that is never good.
Banished Soul of Darkness chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
the thing that people dont realise, is than shinji and rei have ultimate power over all, they just havent took control of it yet. itd be simple with me, i would just take the EVA and kill everyone and live my happy last days with my love.

or just refuse to save them at all.
Wordlurker chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
!O_O!

What an unexpected twist! Rei killed Gendo!

It'll be interesting to see how things will proceed, now that the Chessmaster Bastard is wormfood. Or maybe fertilizer...

And I have this feeling I'll enjoy seeing how Asuka and Rei will interact. Something tells me... that they aren't going to get along very well.
Wordlurker chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
Well, you've got Shinji's occasionally cringe-inducing personality down pat.
Donkotsu chapter 25 . 6/7/2010
Great chapter, please update it soon
asdf chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
Good stuff update it!
gunman chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Nice update. Kinda short, but it was a good read.

And you turned the falling 10th Angel into a Phoenix-like 6th Angel.

What next? A giant scorpion? A black wolf? Maybe a creature that looks like Cathulhu?

(I just picked up the Ghostbusters Season 2 and 'The Collect Call Of Cathulhu' is one of my favorites)

Not much I can say, only that despite the shortness of the chapters, the story is a good read.

Write on!
Mike Kromer chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
Man I want more, keep it up
King of the Fallen chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
Nice, please update soon, ja ne.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »