Reviews for Everything To Me
goddessa39 chapter 25 . 6/28/2010
I'm not much for Evanglion but I really liked this. I hope Rei learns to 'feel' for Asuka at least. And what the heck is up with that dude?
anon chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
great story update nao nao nao!
saiyan prince1 chapter 25 . 6/20/2010
and the story gets intense. great job. keep it up
saiyan prince1 chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
oh shit i really love this chapter. it was bad ass... well except rei dieing. that is never good.
Banished Soul of Darkness chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
the thing that people dont realise, is than shinji and rei have ultimate power over all, they just havent took control of it yet. itd be simple with me, i would just take the EVA and kill everyone and live my happy last days with my love.

or just refuse to save them at all.
Wordlurker chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
!O_O!

What an unexpected twist! Rei killed Gendo!

It'll be interesting to see how things will proceed, now that the Chessmaster Bastard is wormfood. Or maybe fertilizer...

And I have this feeling I'll enjoy seeing how Asuka and Rei will interact. Something tells me... that they aren't going to get along very well.
Wordlurker chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
Well, you've got Shinji's occasionally cringe-inducing personality down pat.
Donkotsu chapter 25 . 6/7/2010
Great chapter, please update it soon
asdf chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
Good stuff update it!
gunman chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Nice update. Kinda short, but it was a good read.

And you turned the falling 10th Angel into a Phoenix-like 6th Angel.

What next? A giant scorpion? A black wolf? Maybe a creature that looks like Cathulhu?

(I just picked up the Ghostbusters Season 2 and 'The Collect Call Of Cathulhu' is one of my favorites)

Not much I can say, only that despite the shortness of the chapters, the story is a good read.

Write on!
Mike Kromer chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
Man I want more, keep it up
King of the Fallen chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
Nice, please update soon, ja ne.
MistressWinowyll chapter 25 . 5/27/2010
wow, a humbled Asuka. Now the world IS ending. You don't need another angel. Doom has cometh.

Your Mistress.
Lonely Stalker chapter 25 . 5/27/2010
IT"S A MIRACLE! (desu)
Slicerness chapter 25 . 5/27/2010
asuka may not be my favorite character from NGE (my third favorite, behind shinji and rei, in that order) but it truly pains me to see her have to learn humility this way.
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »