Reviews for Everything To Me
Yoholic chapter 38 . 7/27/2014
looking forward to see how this story ends.
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
Is this ever gonna end?

Update (Hopefully) Soon
Sinnerlust chapter 27 . 3/28/2014
wow this is oddly a forshadow for rebuild creepy
Fleightfire chapter 38 . 3/25/2014
This is an awesome story, hope you update
Culebra del Sol chapter 38 . 1/28/2014
I find this to be a very pleasant AU to read. It seems to be more... optimistic, I feel, despite the larger amount of character deaths early on.
I do hope to see more someday.
Ibskib chapter 22 . 1/11/2014
Considering both Shinji and Rei plays classical music, it seems a bit weird that a specific Beethoven piece isn't mentioned when Kaworu plays, just saying Beethoven is a bit meaningless.
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 38 . 12/24/2013
Ahh, I didn't check to see if the story was completed before I started reading. Whoops. Well, this is the first fanfic I've read in quite a while, but no regrets.

More and more differences with each chapter, which is awesome. Has me wondering how you'll tie it all together in the end, should you choose to continue at all.

If not, at least I didn't have to suffer another Kowaru death, heh.
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
Every scene with Asuka is like handling a vial of nitroglycerin. I know she's just one small push from total inversion, and it really comes out in the way you're handling her. But you're working with it, rather than ignoring it. I like that.

Ah, Kaworu. His tale is so freaking sad, and it absolutely destroyed me to see it again in the Rebuilds. I don't know if I can handle this, ha.
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
Excellent writing. I don't usually tense up when I read something, but damn that was a good chapter.
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
I like your reincarnation better, heh.
Monkey Ninja Naf S'netog chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
I'm glad you kept true to the characters' nature so far. Many people would just take the hunky-dory route and not worry about how the characters SHOULD have acted, even in a changed scenario.

While Toji and Kensuke's early demise is taxing, Rei's reincarnation will be on another level. Even the Rebuild's handling of her losing all memories of Shinji were a tough pill to swallow... and they didn't have nearly the connection they have here.

Looking forward to finishing this tonight.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I thought that Nerv would be initiating an evacuation? Or was Toji and his sister just caught outside a shelter?
Bara-san chapter 38 . 5/13/2013
awsome fic :v I read it all in one night and it's 6:20 am and I haven't slept at all :v
but it was awsome xDDD
it has been too long but I'm following this story in case you decide to continue it some day :v
Lord Wrath chapter 38 . 4/24/2013
Great story
KinZer0 chapter 38 . 3/28/2013
Best interrogation ever... Gotta remember it for when I'm questioned.
441 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »