Reviews for Everything To Me
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Man this was good, emotion was definatly a plus, would like to see more of this, keep up the good work
Winto-kun chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
About damn time!
AngelForm chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Given the state of the anime almost any change will only improve it. You should be able to make quite a good tale out of it.

If you haven’t already you should read the story: ‘Shinji and Warhammer40k’ by ‘Charles Bhepin’

Greatest EVA story ever.
Dread King chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Yay! a NGE fic from you.

I received the entire series as a Christmas; Though i havent seen the two mives you mentioned. Are they apart of The Enod of Evangelion?
Tsuki no Eizo chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Please continue!
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Nice job. I'd love to see the new version of the story.
Popkov chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
huh, well this is refreshingly different.

Though i'm kinda torn whether i should feel good or bad about it being just a one-shot.
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Not bad at all friend. Write more since this is a beginning that is seldom ever done, most probably you are the first.
Muledragon chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Personally I am very exited that you have discovered NGE, which is another one of my favorite animes to read fanfiction about. Once again you and I seem to agree on the best pairings. I'm not sure I would recommend continuing this particular story, but I will definitely read any Evangelion fanfics you write. However, please make sure not to neglect your Naruto fanfics as those are my favorites. I'm especially exited about The Paths We Choose. I'm sure you'll have no problems creating as many exiting variations of NGE as you have with Naruto. Keep on being awesome.
Slicerness chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
where did you seen 'you can (not) advance'! i have it on my computer right now but its just someone who took a camera into the theatre. don't get me wrong he did a decent job with the sound and subtitle quality but he chopped off the right 1/4th of the screen! so please, if you can remember tell me where you saw it. cuz at the moment i'm not really morivated to see the copy ive downloaded.

anyway, my b(beep)ing aside, this is a great start to the series and i would like to see how a relatively normal shinji faces the angels/challenges ahead.
DarkDesh chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Love Eva! Great chapter would lead to a great story. Im stuck in Afghanistan so I havent been able to see You can (not) advance yet but I am a huge evangelion fan especially Shinji x Rei so keep up the great work.
Eden's pseudonym chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Have you also seen the earlier 'movies', Death & Rebirth (basically a redo of the episodes, then some extra) and End of Evangelion?

The Shinji/Rei relationship is always interesting, with the whole partial clone of mother issue, her personality and her ties to Gendo. It's surprising that Gendo knowingly lets her form ties to anyone but him though.

I never actually thought of the point you made before; how did they get so much funding, especially after such a disaster?
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I'm curious. o.o

The Evangelion category does need some better fics. ;)

Who better than you?

HAhahahahah. beware my bs power! jk-ing.

But I do hope you continue. :D
EvaFan chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Great work, and though I am one of those rare Rei/Shinji AND Asuka/Shinji fans, I am rather curious if you are aware that:

SPOILER WARNING

Rei is genetically Shinji's half sister? Not that it matters...

btw: Tonji- Touji

keep up the good stuff - I am eager to find out what kind of works you will produce when you dive into the vast universe of NGE...
fazed343 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aren't they brother and sister or something

AH well, better her than Asuka
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »