Reviews for Everything To Me
Mike Kromer chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Man Gendo the Evil Bastard is stil hated as always, what would he be otherwise lol, Gendo needs to die, Shinji and Rei make thier own senario, Rei prenent lol, who knows where the story will go from here but you, keep up the good work, update soon
AdVitum01 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Swet. I have followed your work for sometime and I have never been able to find much to complain about. I am glad to see you moving into writing Evangelion fics. I am a fan of the series and I think you can make some great contributions to its fanfiction. By the way this fic is great! I mean it I usually don't give out exclamation points like that. I look forward to seeing your next forray into the world of Evangelion.

AdVitum

p.s. I usually don't do this but I'd really like to see a ReiShinjiAsuka fic from you. For some reason I really like that pairing. It's bit odd since I usually prefer monogamous pairings but it just seems really cool. Shinji deserves it. Anyways most stuff with that pairing is either just smut with no real plot (which didn't stop me from reading it) or incredibly poorly done (which did stop me from reading it). I think you'd do an excellent job on a real fic with ReiShinjiAsuka. If you don't feel like it don't though don't want you to go against what you feel like writing 'cause then it probably wouldn't be as good.
D-Quarter05 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Great idea for an evangelion fic! I hope you decided to continue it at some point, Evangelion is a great anime to write about after all.

By the way have you seen the movie "End of Evangelion" yet? If not I'd highly recommend it. There are also 3 AU versions of Evangelion in manga form out right now one of which is completed while the other two are still in progress.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Man this was good, emotion was definatly a plus, would like to see more of this, keep up the good work
Winto-kun chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
About damn time!
AngelForm chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Given the state of the anime almost any change will only improve it. You should be able to make quite a good tale out of it.

If you haven’t already you should read the story: ‘Shinji and Warhammer40k’ by ‘Charles Bhepin’

Greatest EVA story ever.
Dread King chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Yay! a NGE fic from you.

I received the entire series as a Christmas; Though i havent seen the two mives you mentioned. Are they apart of The Enod of Evangelion?
Tsuki no Eizo chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Please continue!
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Nice job. I'd love to see the new version of the story.
Popkov chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
huh, well this is refreshingly different.

Though i'm kinda torn whether i should feel good or bad about it being just a one-shot.
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Not bad at all friend. Write more since this is a beginning that is seldom ever done, most probably you are the first.
Muledragon chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Personally I am very exited that you have discovered NGE, which is another one of my favorite animes to read fanfiction about. Once again you and I seem to agree on the best pairings. I'm not sure I would recommend continuing this particular story, but I will definitely read any Evangelion fanfics you write. However, please make sure not to neglect your Naruto fanfics as those are my favorites. I'm especially exited about The Paths We Choose. I'm sure you'll have no problems creating as many exiting variations of NGE as you have with Naruto. Keep on being awesome.
Slicerness chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
where did you seen 'you can (not) advance'! i have it on my computer right now but its just someone who took a camera into the theatre. don't get me wrong he did a decent job with the sound and subtitle quality but he chopped off the right 1/4th of the screen! so please, if you can remember tell me where you saw it. cuz at the moment i'm not really morivated to see the copy ive downloaded.

anyway, my b(beep)ing aside, this is a great start to the series and i would like to see how a relatively normal shinji faces the angels/challenges ahead.
DarkDesh chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Love Eva! Great chapter would lead to a great story. Im stuck in Afghanistan so I havent been able to see You can (not) advance yet but I am a huge evangelion fan especially Shinji x Rei so keep up the great work.
Eden's pseudonym chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Have you also seen the earlier 'movies', Death & Rebirth (basically a redo of the episodes, then some extra) and End of Evangelion?

The Shinji/Rei relationship is always interesting, with the whole partial clone of mother issue, her personality and her ties to Gendo. It's surprising that Gendo knowingly lets her form ties to anyone but him though.

I never actually thought of the point you made before; how did they get so much funding, especially after such a disaster?
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »