Reviews for Little Moments
moncheleaddict chapter 100 . 6/6
Thank you for this AMAZING fanficSuch a beautiful thing to read
Whitty woo chapter 45 . 3/11
This brought back so many memories we had the character breakfast in the same place and I have my picture with Belle.
Whitty woo chapter 36 . 3/11
I love this in my head I always had Haley as the jealous one in college but this is great
Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen chapter 100 . 11/25/2017
Ugh! AWWWWW! NOOOO!
Great way to wrap up the story but after reading 100 chapters in two days, I'm not sure I want Naley to end! I didn't review along the way because that would delay me getting to read the next chapter and the next after that! Now to let the kindle charge so I can see where to start first in your other stories!
emmylou116 chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
This is the 3rd time reading this collection. It's my #1 favorite fanfic ever!
Queen Hady chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
I loved your ideia
Sarrabr4 chapter 100 . 11/28/2016
Ok so it took be about forever to get to this last chapter and I decided to finally finish this journey with you at work, where you made me cry loll This had been an epic journey to read and I'm glad I sticked around for it until the very end. You have written the characters that we all love so wonderfully over these 100 moments along with your other three stories so thank you for being faithful to who they are and how I always imagined them being in my mind.
Sarrabr4 chapter 99 . 11/28/2016
a Chris Kellar shirt lollll that's the best thing she could find considering Nathan was sure to win but having that shirt torn and them ending up together in bed is a good way to get rid of it. That cook-off was funny considering Brooke never stood a chance but I like that Peyton at least gave it a try even though she really sucks at cooking
Sarrabr4 chapter 98 . 11/27/2016
I love those flashbacks they are really fun to watçh, filling in blanks and our imagination of what might be. I love that Charlotte surprised her parents with a 25th anniversary party.
Sarrabr4 chapter 97 . 11/27/2016
I love high school Naley even though that pArticular rough patch was less fun to watch but i love how you stay true to the characters when yu write, great job as always
missmelsie chapter 100 . 7/3/2016
It's 2016 so I don't know how much this review means to you, but I've been working my way through one of the loveliest stories on this site and certainly in the NH/OTH fandom. Chapter 100 made me bawl like a baby, from about 4 sentences in. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
sarrabr4 chapter 96 . 6/22/2016
I love how protective Nathan is of Charlotte and I wouldn't see him anything other than that. I love your writing it's amazing.
Sarrabr4 chapter 95 . 6/10/2016
I love love love this chapter. Thunderstorms always gave the best Naley and this little family moment in the house was just about perfect.
Sarrabr4 chapter 94 . 6/10/2016
Oh God...I forgot jhow good your story is. I started re-watching OTH from the top and your story has been sitting, waiting for me to pick it back up for AGES but time was never on my side. I loved this is so in character that I feel like this is all a big extension of the show that we love so much
Tagay2 chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
I liked it. I know you said some suggested to have more background. But I liked your first chapter as it was short and sweet. A good glimpse. But I still enjoyed this chapter also. Great work.
2,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »