Reviews for The Hope of the Senju Clan
AlAlva chapter 41 . 8/25
I wonder how many more summons Naruto will have? how about bunnies? I once thought this story was good...
ayleid chapter 41 . 8/24
Still an interesting read, but I admit I am kinda nauseated by all the karma houdini'ing going on here. May be a pet peeve of mine, as I am often internally ranting about the current deresponsibilization of society (long story). Anyway, Kurotsuchi wussed out, but why are they not grounding the kids for a year?
There is a REASON for opsec and information security, and there is a REASON people shouldn't mess around with what they can neither understand nor control. This is a good example of that and should have been made exemplary. It's all well and good saying "Kids will be kids" and "learn from your mistakes" but if everyone needed to cause the destruction of half a village to learn some goddamn respect the world would be a handful of wise men on a pile of ashes.
Both Kurotsuchi and the panda brats unleashed disasters on their home, but Kurotsuchi is like "Oops... Gosh, how could that happen?" and the head pandas are letting the moronic tykes off the hook. And don't tell me it's not their fault: Kurotsuchi was asked to help bypass security clearances and her reaction was "Kyaa! Sempai!" The panda tykes see a derelict installation and they think "Yay! Treasure!"
Idiocy. Kills.
annemaze chapter 41 . 8/23
I hope that Naruto ends up being cliser to Ino and not Kurotschuchi
I'm definitely looking forward for the next Chapters
I 'll wait for your updates even how long
You have a great fic and I won't let this great story pass unnoticed...
Thank you very much for your fanfics and for coming up with such great ideas about a powerful Naruto... You are amazing!
iojnkj chapter 7 . 8/18
please please please do not abandon this fic.
i love it and if u do my life will be meaningless
hadescabin1999 chapter 22 . 8/18
Of course Konkuro will be a perv, I expected Kiba none of the less
nake a lemon with the harem and sasuke lemon with the harem sakura and ino
Fix the grammar and also stop repeating words like since or hence over and over it ruins the story and makes it look like a child wrote it, other than that the story isn't all that bad
Shadow JAFF chapter 19 . 8/17
konoha kamisori is a cool jutsu, most likely based on the pokemon move, but razor leaf would be 'ha kamisori' or 'yoh kamisori', as 'konoha' means 'tree and leaf'.
Shadow JAFF chapter 17 . 8/17
harem jutsu is shadow clone jutsu (A) sexy jutsu (D), so it's no surprise harem jutsu is (A).
ivanganev1992 chapter 41 . 8/14
Ch 41

That was REALLY EPIC BATTLE.
What the fox thinks for that.
And Naruto could have additional teachers and the summons also.
Even turn the fire into. Additional natural affinity.
With enough training.
And the toads,,slugs sand and the pandas too.

Great plans Ino to train hard and become stronger .
And saving the world.

Update please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 40 . 8/14
Ch 40

Ok the pandas are fine.
Maybe add others .

Samara best fits as Madara able to stand in fight hand to hand with Kuubi . And that is damn frightening .

And now the last Ch. That is very good.
I hope the grudges against the earth princess to pass and maybe be ally in this hard quest to bring peace,harmony and save the earth.
But better Naruto to send a messenger saying that he is fine not KIA .
Shirokin97 chapter 25 . 8/14
So is his full heritage going to be revealed soon? There is also the fact that Minatos family owned 50% of the businesses in konoha I wonder what will be the reaction to naruto inheriting all that money plus the fact that he actually has blood ties to 4 hokage. I am also looking forward to see more of the panda summons and what you will do with sage mode. Oh and is Naruto ever gonna have a heart to heart with kurama or work towards some kind of friendship/partnership with him instead of just "I want your Chakra. It's the least you can do aside from being useless." That reminds me a lot of how canon Naruto was in the beginning and in my opinion he was pretty stupid (sorry to anyone that likes canon naruto). So I hope there will be more interaction with kurama in the future, maybe during sage training? However this is still one of the best stories here so I will read it to the end regardless.
Shirokin97 chapter 25 . 8/14
ivanganev1992 chapter 39 . 8/14
Ch 39

I had seen that image and it's really as hilarious and amusing as it was described.
And the vine especially in certain spot priceless.
theepicone682 chapter 8 . 8/13
I already made a review in the last chapter so I have to do it here, but how is Naruto gonna explain where he got a sword from? I'm writing this before I read the chapter, so go easy.
5,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »