Reviews for The Hope of the Senju Clan
BoggyGReaper chapter 41 . 5/26
Please come back and update, this story is so amazing. I really want to know what happens next. Your a great author and it is saddening to see a wonderful story like this be left to slowly die out. Please update again.
Continue this please
I like this story. GREAT JOB
D I A n a 2 9 S D chapter 41 . 5/9
A-maze-ing! i love this story! (well the harem thing is bugging me but i can live with that i hope...i just hope it somehow gets called off...) i love how you put in it things from other anime or even movies (refering to Bleach and Kung-Fu Panda 3) Also love the new jutsus! and how you made a nice combination of Tobirama,Hashirama,Tsunade and Minato from Naruto with Naruto's own aspects added xD and omg i laughed soooo hard at 'Hashirama the closet pervert' part xDD omg! I WHOULD JUST PUNCH HIM XD and when i listed to Naruto OST Fooling mode i got idea in my head and imagined Naruto chasung Hashirama arround the village after he learned Eso Tensei with Tobirama laughing his ass off in the background and Tsunade smirking,and of course dumbfouded villagers/shinobi after Naruto sent him throu a wall with a single punch and grabbed his ear while Hashirama shouted "Gomen gomen gomen gomen" whike he (naruto) did so xD (Gomen Sorry [if i am not mistakenor "ow ow ow ow ow What did i do to deserve this?PERVERT" xD
D I A n a 2 9 S D chapter 28 . 5/5
when iread the part where Haku made the ice dragon i was like: reig over the frosted heavens,HYORINMARU!
the Grey lord-black chapter 7 . 5/1
Cool, seems like naruto be making connections
the Grey lord-black chapter 6 . 5/1
Pretty good, it just needs a beta, which is understandable if you consider length.
the Grey lord-black chapter 5 . 5/1
Mokuton! Still don't really like the jiraiya bashing, but I'll live with it
the Grey lord-black chapter 4 . 5/1
Love the story, although I feel like the comedic relief is overdone.
the Grey lord-black chapter 3 . 5/1
Alright then, just stating the obvious, but Kushina has the Kyuubi sealed in her because that was the whole reason she was brought to the village, either she had to die in the massacre or go to another village. Now if you are disregarding all of that, if you're stating that Kyuubi was never sealed, then that means the kyuubi didn't really gain his dislike for humanity, it was more apathetic than anything. So that wouldn't be in his modus operandi to attack Konoha. Furthermore to say that Kyuubi wasn't sealed, that would mean that Kyuubi wasn't used in the fight with Hashi and Madara, or Mito wasn't there, and because of this its unlikely that Hashirama and Mito would marry and thus Tsunade wouldn't be born. Also you can't say Kyuubi was under the control of obitobidra because kyiubis eyes weren't described as sharingan eyes, so he couldn't have been under control. So it just seems illogical.
the Grey lord-black chapter 2 . 5/1
Pretty cool, I feel like beating I'm Jiraiya is overdone, but whatever. Oh and the whole Kushina thing would go more smoothly if you had eliminated that whole thing where he saves her, and instead she is kidnapped by Kumo. Because I don't see her leaving Minato, after that.
the Grey lord-black chapter 1 . 5/1
This is different!
Love it
D I A n a 2 9 S D chapter 8 . 4/30
BLEACH! OMG I REMEMBER THAT SEASON XDDD
The Daimyo has 12 royale gards protecting him and his family, at least one of them is Kage level and the others are S-level Jonin ..
5,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »