Reviews for The Hope of the Senju Clan
SerpensElder'VenomousAshwinder chapter 3 . 10/8
The stupid blond think that he will better realise is hokage duty in dying than living. He's annoying.
Auroratwo chapter 7 . 10/8
I love u xD
Auroratwo chapter 6 . 10/8
Will Naruto have Senjutsu and get Sage mode? Actually, he probably will later in the story because this is Chapter Six...
officer98 chapter 1 . 10/8
the plot is really good,u should not make ur readers wait for so long,please try to update it soon
Make more please this is good writing
Make chapter 42 already
Partyinferno chapter 36 . 10/6
Hey can you talk more about naruto's curesed seal in the besides thats this story is amazing .
MysShadowdragon chapter 1 . 10/1
I gotta say this is my first actually naruto fan fiction Ive ever sat down to just read and feel good about. Is watched naruto years ago and just kinda stumbled my way here one dark and stormy night and I gotta say thanks a lot for sending me down the dark rabbit hole of all the naruto shows again lol. This is one phase I thought id ninja ran through but here I am again. Your story is good enough to pull my ass out of a marvel movie marathon and straight into naruto again. Over all I loved the narrative the pacing and the firm story behind it all.
Umbra.Venator chapter 41 . 9/27
Interesting chapter, pity the story hasn't been updated in ages
Isafish chapter 3 . 9/23
I was kind of uncertain when I saw the pairing (in terms of Minato and Tsunade and their one-night stand) but you've written it rather well. Good job! It's a rather unique, uh, way for Naruto to get his abilities, one which is rather original and really interesting! :)
irulsed chapter 12 . 9/22
PLZ PLZ PLZZZZ UPDATE THIS
Blackjaqk23 chapter 1 . 9/15
...and this is where I drop it. I don't know why, but the Jiraiya is a virgin, Naruto is sadistic to perverts and how he lied to the women about Jiraiya just puts me off (Along with that bullshit stuttering coming from the Third, man the fuck up.). This is just a great fic but I honestly don't know why it set me off so much. Well seeing how it was updated last a year ago, hope you continue this great fic, well then ja ne.
Kitsune SaDiablo chapter 41 . 9/14
Not a flame... I just think your use of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria was kind of funny.
Fireguy892 chapter 1 . 9/9
please update
Deviant-Hulk chapter 41 . 9/8
If you could come back and finish this story, would be greatly appreciated! I genuinely enjoyed it and I bet a lot of others did too!
5,837 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »