Reviews for The Hope of the Senju Clan
Guest chapter 13 . 6h
I dont mind your spelling since I already know what you meant to write. All in all, this is a superb story
Guest chapter 13 . 6h
I loved this chapter. I like how you made Naruto and Kushina get along with each other as they are so much alike
Guest chapter 2 . 21h
Uz
Not bad but... seriously, the word "since" is used waaaay too much.
JJP123 chapter 40 . 7/29
please update soon
minatosucks chapter 40 . 7/28
Hurry up you are the god of fanfic's and this would be my favorite if not for the fact that it has been 7 months since you last updated.
minatosucks chapter 1 . 7/28
Huury up I love the hope of the senju clan and I want to find out which girls will be naruto's wives. Hehehehehe I hope one is hanzo's granddaughter she will not waste time in bending naruto and making tsunade a grandma. But remember the day after the first time the girls are usely sore so remember to make her sore and walking with a limp. And I want both to be grinning like a mad man because if their is one thing everyone knows about naruto is when he sets his mind on learning something he is fast learner with a lot of stamina.
Good story only beef with the thing is your persistence on following canon even when the story is heading in a different direction. Good job doe
Please updaye
Windy59 chapter 40 . 7/21
I absolutely love your story! Especially the way you describe the fights and I don't mind the grammar since I can tell what you meant to say. I also like with how your story is unbelievably sound and the plot is superb I've even come to appreciate it and find it a little more interesting than the cannon's plot line. Your take on the Conflict between Senju and Uchiha is interesting and I can't wait to see what other (undoubtedly amazing) chapter have in store. Also I'd like to express my deepest gratitude for the explanation of jutsu and character run downs as well as your authors comments every end of the chapter. Can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Reasonable man chapter 26 . 7/20
In this chapter Raikage had thought that Naruto maybe the son of Fourth and then reconsidered this idea. He does not even know how RIGHT he is XD. I wonder that there will be in future chapters where people discover that he is exactly his son. I imagine the scene of Raikage with WTF face)
NARUMOKA chapter 7 . 7/16
finish and complete this fanfic now please!
Akuma's knight chapter 6 . 7/15
Grammar makes Akuma's knight angry, like the story though.
karthik9 chapter 40 . 7/15
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Frydaddy chapter 1 . 7/13
I have to wonder will kushina find anyone to be with
5,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »