Reviews for The Hope of the Senju Clan
Guest chapter 6 . 3h
Um, make up your mind for ninja. Actually, you're using the possessive (-'s) on it, instead of plural (-s), or even dropping the (-s) altogether, considering the nature of the language it's borrowed from.

Also I'm not sure whether you're being clever or unintentionally accurate with the use of "adsorb." I've never seen the word used outside of a textbook, but it would probably be more accurate than the more common word "absorb." Even if it was intentional though it reads badly. 99.999999% of the time you'd read the latter, so seeing such a similar word there feels unnatural. Notice how I've written far more about the single instance of "adsorb" compared to the many instances of "ninja's."
Vivian chapter 1 . 4/17
i liked the story
jtcr chapter 1 . 4/16
I don't think I've read a "son of Tsunade" fic yet. If I have it was a long time ago, so I'm looking forward to yours, especially with the massive word count!
HarryPotterNarutoo chapter 41 . 4/15
Please updateee
avgn fan chapter 3 . 4/11
Here's a little tip to those that only point out errors in this story why don't you also tell him how to fix it oh that's right you still salty about naruto shippuden well cry me a river if you haven't noticed that's kids anime or at least was supposed to be a kids anime anyway the point of this comment is that if you don't have good suggestions to go with the criticism then don't comment at all.
P. you simply dont like the fanfic then dont READ IT YOU DUMB ASS...that is all.
blhuez08 chapter 1 . 4/10
You're a promising author but if you want to improve. You need to learn how to entice your readers. Maybe by holding something back, dropping small clues, a suspense or two. For example, the fight with Kakashi in the bell test. A smart Naruto with the tutelage of two Sannin would have outsmart Kakashi while not revealing all his tricks. You literally just showes everything his capable of (in terms of category; fuin,tai,nin,mokuton) just so you can show his capable/strong/promising. That's a sign of a bad writer. But you have something they don't, passion.
blhuez08 chapter 16 . 4/10
I'm done. If you want a fanfic of bragging. Lots of it. Pointless jutsu. This is one for you. Oh, almost like cannon. Forcing him to be the deadlast to be in Team 7 just so, the AUTHOR can make Naruto better than Sasuke.
blhuez08 chapter 15 . 4/10
Really? Announce Naruto's Heritage to everybody and brag about his capabilities to everybody. And Tsunade with his protective motherly instinct isn't in Konoha. Don't give me the crap to protect him. Everyone in Konoha knows his heritage. What a bad fanfic all you did was give him some very powerful heritage, then brag brag brag, bla bla bla, senju, mokuton, yondaime, medninjutsu etc. A trash with no real sense of purpose than to glorify his lineage.
jmcas1121 chapter 15 . 4/10
.p
ml Pl plo lp
o 11111qqq1q11qqqq 1
dragongen13 chapter 41 . 4/10
The story is awesome. Will Tayuya or Karin be joining Naruto's admirers? I really hope they will. Maybe even Shizuka from Nadeshiko Village? They rarely get a pairing with Naruto which is a real shame. I also dig the catfights, keep em coming. Will Naruto have a battle where he summons all three animal summons? And will the other villages find out his dad is the Yondaime? You could have them all fighting to have Naruto get it on with the girls from their village like Ame. Hope there will be an update soon.
docscherer chapter 18 . 4/5
You said that hakus skirt stoped just below her hips I hope you realise what part of the body the hips are seeing as its normally where most pants skirts shorts START nor stop maybe you ment her pelvis meaning that it ended rather close to her genitals which still is rather short as in like booty shorts level short
good sotry
FIRESTORM9711 chapter 31 . 3/23
There are like 7 different girls that are after Naruto
Dude where the fuck was anko and the anbu squads she called for ? Are you shitting me. If the anbu squads can't reach them on time (bcz they were fighting like for half an hour), then how the fuck are they suppose to protect the village.
please update!