Reviews for Kratos' Swimsuit
Otakuwarriorinfernio chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
As always, your writing Makes Me die of laughter, pours a life bottle on Me and then makes Me as happy as watching Kratos kill Kvar with a rusty wooden spork,...slowly. Seriously though, you are a symphonia comidic GENIUS! Keep up the good work, you have a fan in Me. ps. Oyako is good isn't it. X3
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love how clueless Lloyd was when the females were hitting on Kratos, XD.
StrawberryGirlKairi chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aaaaaahhh Kratos! *drools* I loved reading this it was awesome I wish a scene like that would have happened in the game
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
-squeals-

It was really great, thanks so much. (I expected Kratos's swim trunks to be purple. x3)

and now, FAVORITES!
Darkness.got.me chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Finally someone who understands the anguish of not getting to see Kratos in a swimsuit:D (when I played the game I was... upset(understatement) about him not having one.) So thank you for this lovely fic (especially the Kratos-title part... awesome) it made my day:D
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
XD I decided to favorite this just because of the part where Kratos gained a title. It made me crack up. Lol Poor Kratos, being a good father shouldn't force him to be hit on random beach floozies. Speaking of people having it rough, I feel a little sorry for Zelos. XD He isn't used to being turned down by anyone anywhere EVER. It was hilarious though!

It's so sweet that Kratos went to the trouble of being a life guard just so Lloyd could go to the beach. He's such a good daddy.
Aschenhimmel chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
"Kratos gained the title: 'Certified Lifeguard'! He'll guard your life as a mercenary, and as your local beach hunk! A man of many talents!"

You. Are. Priceless.

I logged in just to express my happiness over this little gem.

If Kratos is a lifeguard (or my swimming instructor) I would've been Olympic-level years ago. XDD But as it stands, real life is cruel. XD

And oh, I'm certain he has heaps of other interesting talents. XDD
GlacialCranberry chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oha, that was really awesome

i can imagine Kratos and Lloyd building sandcastles 3

these girls should just go and let leave Kratos alone, he's too awesome

i really liked that story D
Holy Song chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Holy tomatoes... I want it. Thank you.

Love,

DOodlebugg

P.S. You're a great author!
PockySnowshadow chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
D'aw!
LateNiteSlacker chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is so very adorable! I love you portrayal of Kratos and Lloyd. Everyone is very much in character!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to read much fanfiction over the last few years, but I'm definitely glad to see that you are still writing. Your writing style has only become better with time.

Keep up the good work! This fic definitely made me laugh! )
Shadowsonicstar chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
sandcastles for the win! .
Mr chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
that was... one of the most disturbing things I've ever read. congrats.
Secondhand Soul chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
*glomps freaky*

I love you! I'm going to draw him in a swimsuit now!
Je t'aime Saku chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Hahaha this was amazing! I actually laughed out loud more then once. I really enjoyed reading this. :) I also love how you even put in that he "gains a title" it made it quite realistic.

Oh when I read the description I just had to read this because I had always wished they had made a swimsuit for the lovely Kratos :P