Reviews for Freedom and Love
toka658 chapter 26 . 9/25/2015
Aww over already . I really loved the story all of it exept the lemon of course other than than I really adored this story.i will check your other stories too:) I am sure it will be as good as this-
toka658 chapter 23 . 9/25/2015
Chapter 23 is also greay I loved yami going to help atem and I can't believe only 3 more chapters to go. I really don't want want this fabulous story to end
toka658 chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
Aww every charecter in 11 are cute..I am sure you are getting annoyed by my reviews now hehe *sweat drop*
toka658 chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
MAN chapter 10 was humerus *panting from laughing*...*sigh* I can't help but fallen in love with this story more and more
toka658 chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
Too good..too interesting...*-*! *dies from excitement*
toka658 chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
I keep loving this story more and more each chapter and I can't stop myself from reviewing and telling you how much AWSOMNESS I find in it. I usually don't review this much .but you story deserves more than just a review. Hope my reviews make you happy no annoyed I WILL read it till the very end *too excited*
toka658 chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Ookaay so in the third chapter is yugi right?uh..iam still confused! But I still like the story none the less hope I don't annoy you with my reviews but this is the first story that got this interested in its first chapters and also the first one to speak my mind this clearly so ieally hpoe you don't mind.-
toka658 chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
I am confused...the bouple thing was atem's the third wolf humen form described like yugi..then who is the boy that is bieng abused was yugi too?because he was taken in that truck after taken from his mother who I assumed was yugi? O_o man that is wierd
toka658 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Man that was the first chapter and I already in love with it you are great I wonder what will happen next in this very interesting and very lovly story*so excited*
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
So cool I really like reading your story's they are well written and so interesting I have read quite a few and this one has to be one of my favorites :) now on to the review.

At the start of the story I was confused but later it got clearer I really wanted to kill Heba's first master and Tea, I loved the escaping that the Were's did that was cool, Heba and Atem got into an understanding of sorts at first, when you said that a bear attacked them I don't know why but I immediately thought that it was Ushio that was attacking, Yami didn't much like Atem at first but he got to liking him a little, I think that Atem really got to liking Yami when he helped get Heba's voice, Kai was so cool and Badass *sorry for the language*, Atem, Seth, Isis got to knowing the Were's and became friends with them and protected them, Bakura I thought was going to kill Atem when he saw him in the shop but he didn't they talked and Atem got Heba a cute little kitten, Kai, Atem, and Heba got it to were the Were's don't have to hide, I really like the way you made Yugi protective of Heba and Yami was kinda protective of Atem that was cute :3. well long review short awesome story :)
DnMikado chapter 26 . 3/6/2015
Great story! Really lovet it! Thank you for the great story!
fanfiction fannatic chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
LOVED IT :) :) :) :) :) :)
Usagi Snowfall chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
I love the story
Fragments of Imagination chapter 26 . 12/13/2013
Your story is so good! Great work!
calleyrose chapter 26 . 9/26/2013