Reviews for Morning
vampslyr chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Anou, Daisuke must not have nearly as dirty a mind as I do.
jfbj chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
another ch on this pleaz!
MilkMynk chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I'm not entirely sure I get it, although I love the way you write.

-Does- Daisuke always end up in someone else's bed? *scratches head in confusion*
LoVeLyBaBy chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
What did really happen anways? I want to know too. Hope you update soon.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
i thought that this was the strangest story ever but its cool.

it would be nice if you updated some time soon.

it would make a great story.
Chiba Lae chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
It's Perfectly Natural To Find It Odd! For heavens sake, it was another boy in his bed... a drop-dead gorgeous boy at that! (Goes off into daydream)

-Since the writer is preoccupied, she would like you to understand that her opinion of this mini fic was optimistic and that she wishes to read more of your work soon...

~Auburn Fire Rose
Yuki Haitani chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Cute, very cute. And ya know what...I usually do the same thing. If ppl don't find something weird...then I decide that I shouldn't find it weird. Heh...funny how things work. Luv yaz

Yuki Haitani_~
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
; Wow, Dai-chan has a very trusting personality. If I were him, I'd be freaking out.

Anyway, this is so cute. XP Please write more soon!

Animegoil chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
That's really funny. HAHA. Poor daichan . Then ending was hilarious. If satoshi and dark didnt' find it odd, then why shoud he? HAHHAHA. ok, sry but ut was funy
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
snicker...getting into Gambit's habits Satoshi? Very funny I like that both Hiwatari and Dark have no problem with iy so Daisuke accepts it to.
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Haha...that was hilarious!
HopelessParanoidRomantic chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
I usually don't like really short things, but this was just sooo cute and funny. I loved it!
You'll know eventually chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
I liked the way this story was so offbeat. It's like a left turn in the last scene sort of deal. And I have always wondered why they always end up in one or the other's bedrooms in almost all the fics that are Daisuke x Hiwatari. I don't even like the couple that much.
Humandefault chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
FINISHED? No way! You gotta do more! *gets on knees* Please?
DracoPathos chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Ryu: *blinkblink* I'm confused...

Draco: *snickers and raises brow, patting the blonde on the head* It's okay was Daisuke... Tre well written. I'm not sure if I was supposed to laugh, but I did. I especially like Dark with the "G'way. Sleeping." *sniff* Sounds kinda like me.