Reviews for Baseball
XX12 chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
This has got to be my favourite slexie fic! Original plot line, and yeah finally a story where Lexie doesn't get pregnant in the middle of the story lol. I wish it was longer ;( so short but so good. I had a good read :) good story!
ashmo2000 chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
They truly lucky:)
Sophie chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
So good.
HybridLove chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
It was a really amazing story!thank you for sharing!)
jellybelly89 chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
just found this story and started reading it. loving it so far!
justawritier chapter 16 . 12/21/2009
Perfect last chapter. It was very sweet. I really enjoyed reading this story :)
tanilc chapter 16 . 12/20/2009
you did a great job. amazing story.
11nivea342 chapter 16 . 12/20/2009
thanks os much for sharing! i'm so sad the story's over, since the grey's hiatus and the way the show has treated mark/lexie lately [and will in the future!] this story has been something for me to look forward to! I'll miss seeing updates in my inbox. thanks for sharing!
emsoreoangel chapter 16 . 12/20/2009
Happy holidays to you as well. Thanks for such a great story. I have loved it. I would love to see you write another Grey's Anatomy fanfiction down the road if you become inspired. You did such a great job with this one!
lostie21 chapter 16 . 12/20/2009
I'm actually glad that Mark and Lexie were able to stay in Seattle. They belong in Seattle. Thank you for the story. I really hope you do another Mark and Lexie story. You did really good with this one. Happy Holidays! :D
AiLing chapter 15 . 12/18/2009
Aw...such a sweet chapter! I'm glad that Lexie is back in Seattle :)
Soph8085 chapter 15 . 12/17/2009
Meredith and Derek conspiring together. I love it. So glad Lexie's back in Seattle, it's always strange when someone ventures out of Seattle, so I'm glad she's home cause Seattle and Mark-they're home for her. :)
justawritier chapter 15 . 12/17/2009
aw such a cute and sexy chapter. Loved it!
emsoreoangel chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
Aw...this chapter is so sweet. I can't wait for another update. Please update again soon!
belairdesi chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
im glad Lexie came back, because seattle is where they both belong