Reviews for The True Master of The Smash Brothers
PKtofuMaster chapter 22 . 1/26
Hi Super ShadowSonic! It might take me a while, but I do eventually keep my word.
AND NOW I SHALL REVIEW THE VERY FIRST SUPER SMASH BROS FANFIC I READ.
FALCON YES.

Considering that this monster of a fic was written 2009 and finished in 2014 (Five years of writing? That's seriously impressive), the grammar, structure, and spelling aren't perfect. But to heck with it, because your writing improves tremendously with the chapters, and you strike me as a person who first wants to get all the ideas down on paper.

And let me tell you: your ideas were well portrayed. :)

Some of your reviewers may argue that Lucas is OP. Or that Sonic is OP. And are they? Pssh, probably so. But in all honesty, you wanted to pay homage to the characters you admired, and heck yeah, I enjoyed the dynamics of all your characters. From Ganondorf's interesting philosophy to Meta Knight's "imma-secretly-lurk-around-u-Lucas-because-I-actually-do-care-aboutchu" mentality, each of the characters shone in their own marvelous way.
tho hey heh
the anime influences are real XD
but dude the fight scenes were bootiful
and the punny banters hahaha

Jokes aside, my favorite part about THE ENTIRE FIC is Ness and Lucas's friendship. I don't care about how many times you've written about it before. I don't care about how OP Lucas might be most of the time. GOSH DARN IT, I don't care about how anime-esque the friendship can be (sorry im honestly teasing you at this point, brb im laughing), but the "big brother" mentality Ness has for Lucas is sweet and endearing. I love it. I love all the little moments you crammed in here: the playful, the angsty, the fluff, the silly (i.e. Ness calling Sonic and Lucario the gay furry couple at the end *WHEEZE* i cant breathe). You just melted my heart, then fused it back together. I live for fanfics like these. The character development was lovely, and your enthusiasm shone through. :) It takes great persistence to finish a work over many years, but I'm sure it was worth the wait to your followers and readers. You definitely did the characters justice, and as this is one of your oldest works (hot damn son), I can only imagine how much better you can write now. Geezus that's a scary thought. Scary, but in a good way. ;)

Keep writing on, my fellow writer. Your ideas will draw no shortage of reviewers and readers on this site. :)
Althea Sirius chapter 21 . 9/5/2017
Good joke.
And wouldn't Sonic be running on will power alone to just stay awake after what he did?
Althea Sirius chapter 20 . 9/3/2017
Yay! They got him back!
Now for the finale.
Althea Sirius chapter 18 . 9/3/2017
The leader battle is about to begin!
Althea Sirius chapter 17 . 9/3/2017
Do I sense a future battle between Sonic and Lucas, and perhaps a leader sacrifice Sonic will make?
Maybe not, but it'd be cool if that happened.
Althea Sirius chapter 16 . 9/2/2017
"I'm not playing God... All this time, I've been playing human."
Sonic is also smarter than he looks or lets on.
Althea Sirius chapter 15 . 9/2/2017
Dang... to be reminded of that had happened, that's just rough.
Althea Sirius chapter 14 . 9/2/2017
They could some how transfer the power to Sonic. He has the most expirience when it comes to maintaining and controlling power. His super form and his use of power ups are a good example.
Althea Sirius chapter 11 . 8/24/2017
Wait, where did Peach come from?
Althea Sirius chapter 9 . 8/24/2017
Let the battle begin! 3... 2... 1... GO!
Althea Sirius chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
Accurate. Enough said.
Althea Sirius chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
Interesting team. I love that Sonic is the leader!
Althea Sirius chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
Dang...
Btw, where's Snake?
Althea Sirius chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
Ooh, and the plot thickens.
Ever thought of doing something similar with the new Smash?
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 8/23/2017