Reviews for Pikachu Spy
TeaFlower chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
E! Can you continue the Adventures of the Super Spy Swift? Is a good story. Just... ignore the bad reviews... trust me... you're luck to get any at all!
Nitafrong chapter 5 . 6/3/2004
Stop complaining just because you recieved one bad review. By posting up fanfiction on this site you are expecting readers to give you their opinions on your story good or bad. By going off in a huff and refusing to write for a while just becuase of 1 bad review shows you up as a poor author and very childish. You can't expect to go through your entire life without criticism so just deal with it.
deleted account chapter 5 . 2/3/2002
Hayanna...You wrote more! *squeals in delight* It was a tad short and I didn't get the entire jest of what was goin' on, but that's probably just me being spacey...AGAIN _;;;

Write MORE!
Yuyami chapter 5 . 2/3/2002
I absolutly positively LOVED it. Keep writing; your good
Lightning-Strike chapter 5 . 2/3/2002
Oh, this story ROCKS! It could use a bit more detail during the battles, but now I want to know whether or not they find Stormtail's wife! And why do they erase the Pikachu's memories? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!
deleted account chapter 4 . 2/1/2002
NO! It ended! It...ENDED! But it isn't finished! And you haven't written anymore! IT IS TORTURE!

On a Sane (Saner, I mean) Note:

I am a dust mite. I appreciate the people who make me look like one. You are one of many wonderful authors that are REALLY hard to find! Please, please, please write more...you are just TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
Headless Og chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
This is screwy. Why would these little yellow furballs be spies, anyway? What's this dealy with an inter-furry/feathered monster war?

...

I like the names. Good choice of nicknames.
Yuaymi chapter 4 . 1/19/2002
Clap Clap Clap!
Lancer chapter 3 . 1/17/2002
Pretty good story it shows alot of promise the main things that need work is the length of the capters an the detail. Other wise theres nothing wrong. Can't wait for next chapter. :)
SurfingKittyStar chapter 2 . 1/16/2002
I love it! Please don't stop, and PLEASE tell us how ThunderTail survived!
ClevelandSteve chapter 2 . 1/16/2002