Reviews for The Simple Things in Life
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 76 . 4/28
I literally started crying 'cause I was laughing so hard. Thank you, just thank you for this!
OmgBrizz chapter 21 . 1/17
I LOVE THIS STORY 2016 reading this so the best I love eddy second of it I'm crying because I never thought how good they looked together til you made it so Gawd! Show me the ways sensei! Your mazing!
bmitchell199988 chapter 37 . 1/17
Im on board that dirty ship
bmitchell199988 chapter 35 . 1/17
bmitchell199988 chapter 23 . 1/17
MOMMY MY STOMACH HURTS!
bmitchell199988 chapter 21 . 1/17
I swear I love seto! This is golden!
sans chapter 75 . 1/13
I agree with tea plus Jake is a stupid sadistic maniac I swear I hate boys who are like this
SanstheSkeley chapter 53 . 1/11
XDDD I can't stop laughing
Smarthiz chapter 76 . 1/10
oh god ! i love you :'D
could you write about said prize date pleeasseee :D
AmethystUnarmed chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
I love Mokuba
simsfans chapter 76 . 5/27/2015
Please can you write as you write to Kaiba occurred on Samson Kane and Johnny Walters? and you can write some of those fantasies, I was curious to read that story
kawaii.peasant chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
/review for the entire collection of one shots/

omg, dank chu dank chu dank chu. This collection is honestly hands down the cutest and most creative I've ever read, I read it over the course of two nights, stopping and starting often in my breaks at school. I loved it so much, the collection is so so cute and it made me howl with laughter and squeal with embarrassment so very many times.

Afrieal chapter 76 . 1/3/2015
I did a random scroll thru of the seto/joey fics and stopped on this drabbles list and let me tell you it was the most enjoyable few hours I've spent reading for a while. I would also like to tell you I respect you immensely for sticking up for Reizbar-Ookami. I'm just sorry I found out about those 1 watt bulbs that decided tearing down another's work was more fun than keeping their fingers from the keyboard. Thank you for writing this and writing about the hard subjects as well as the funny ones.
AnonymousTigress chapter 47 . 9/25/2014
Oh. OH! I so cannot unread that. Oh, poor Joey. Wait! What am I saying? POOR KAIBA!
FoxyBoxes17 chapter 46 . 4/27/2014
And that's why bakura is my favourite! Lol!