Reviews for The Simple Things in Life
AmethystUnarmed chapter 3 . 6/23
I love Mokuba
simsfans chapter 76 . 5/27
Please can you write as you write to Kaiba occurred on Samson Kane and Johnny Walters? and you can write some of those fantasies, I was curious to read that story
kawaii.peasant chapter 1 . 5/20
/review for the entire collection of one shots/

omg, dank chu dank chu dank chu. This collection is honestly hands down the cutest and most creative I've ever read, I read it over the course of two nights, stopping and starting often in my breaks at school. I loved it so much, the collection is so so cute and it made me howl with laughter and squeal with embarrassment so very many times.

Afrieal chapter 76 . 1/3
I did a random scroll thru of the seto/joey fics and stopped on this drabbles list and let me tell you it was the most enjoyable few hours I've spent reading for a while. I would also like to tell you I respect you immensely for sticking up for Reizbar-Ookami. I'm just sorry I found out about those 1 watt bulbs that decided tearing down another's work was more fun than keeping their fingers from the keyboard. Thank you for writing this and writing about the hard subjects as well as the funny ones.
AnonymousTigress chapter 47 . 9/25/2014
Oh. OH! I so cannot unread that. Oh, poor Joey. Wait! What am I saying? POOR KAIBA!
FoxyBoxes17 chapter 46 . 4/27/2014
And that's why bakura is my favourite! Lol!
FoxyBoxes17 chapter 45 . 4/27/2014
Hahaha and again that was amazing, as always :)
FoxyBoxes17 chapter 44 . 4/27/2014
Omg that was away too friggin amazing! My brain could barely handle it!
FoxyBoxes17 chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
I likey!
FoxyBoxes17 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Hahaha! That reminds me of my families "fend for yourself night! My parents were at a party and the " fend for yourself" turned into blender night...my younger brother got Oreos and other chocolate things while I got a balogna sandwich smoothie...
Afina-Chan chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
D'AWWWWWWWWWW That's was adorable! Seto heart grew three sizes that day XD
Purplehiphippo chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
I love puzzleshipping, second fav, I love the ending! Love these one-shots too, keep being awesome! w huwgs!
kofukune chapter 69 . 1/21/2014