Reviews for How Will You Kiss
idadri chapter 11 . 5/29
a real happy end! not this horrible end with fred and remus, and tonks dead. i love it!
good story
Lehna chapter 11 . 5/20
I really liked reading this story. Good job!
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 11 . 5/19
LOVED IT! Very well-written! I loved this plot and concept! Absolutely LOVED the happy ending! I also really loved the way you wrote and developed these characters and their relationships! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
Deathgirl777 chapter 11 . 3/10
Great job do story like this please and harry/bill story and you are amazing
This is such, a great fanfiction, especially with the main pairing of Harry and Bill. Not many of good quality can be found, on this pairing, but this, it's beautiful, really.
XiaoZhen282 chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Loved this story!
misherukuro chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
Thanks for sharing.
Stormwing89 chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
Awesome ending, and you read that story too? Go Odd!
MissusMe chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
This was amazing! It's a niche pairing, so there's not a lot on it but this story was a real treat! I'll definitely be rereading in the future and recommending to many!
Layla Riddle chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Love it.
Yvonne Park chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
Great job! I really enjoyed this story! Bill and Harry are cute together. I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
the partavi twins are only children, they are entitled to support whichever cause, they shouldn't be "handed over to the aurors" for having their own opinions when they haven't done anything. :/
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
to make u happy XD
nice chap :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
Thus is such a sweet story. I adore rare pairings like this one that make me angry that they are rare because suddenly it's the only pairing I can imagine working. This was so well done and the common tropes of Harry not wanting to be an Auror and the eye healing potion were so natural and fitting in the story that I honestly feel like the tropes must stem from this story. Everyone realized your brilliance and decided to copy it into their own works. ;) But seriously, I love Bill and Harry's mutual relationship and the epilogue was gold.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
I loved your story, it was amazing! Not to mention, Healer-Harry is a delight to read.