Reviews for How Will You Kiss
Stormwing89 chapter 11 . 8/24
Awesome ending, and you read that story too? Go Odd!
MissusMe chapter 11 . 6/30
This was amazing! It's a niche pairing, so there's not a lot on it but this story was a real treat! I'll definitely be rereading in the future and recommending to many!
Layla Riddle chapter 11 . 5/7
Love it.
Yvonne Park chapter 11 . 4/30
Great job! I really enjoyed this story! Bill and Harry are cute together. I wish there was more! :)

Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
the partavi twins are only children, they are entitled to support whichever cause, they shouldn't be "handed over to the aurors" for having their own opinions when they haven't done anything. :/
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
to make u happy XD
nice chap :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
Thus is such a sweet story. I adore rare pairings like this one that make me angry that they are rare because suddenly it's the only pairing I can imagine working. This was so well done and the common tropes of Harry not wanting to be an Auror and the eye healing potion were so natural and fitting in the story that I honestly feel like the tropes must stem from this story. Everyone realized your brilliance and decided to copy it into their own works. ;) But seriously, I love Bill and Harry's mutual relationship and the epilogue was gold.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
I loved your story, it was amazing! Not to mention, Healer-Harry is a delight to read.
Roses Wrath chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
Your story is probably the best fan fiction story for Harry Potter that I've read in a long while. I enjoyed it a lot, and it had earned a place on my favorites list. Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us crazy fan girls and fanboys. :)
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
This was a great story and the ending was perfect not all sappy and hopelessly perfect but so good!
RainRaven chapter 11 . 5/21/2015
Awesome story, one I will be rereading time and again.
Hainbuche chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
ne tolle geschichte und bill war zu zeiten so süß...lg hainbuche
loleo chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
A very sweet story. Thank you
dianaanne chapter 11 . 5/16/2015