Reviews for How Will You Kiss
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 4 . 8/12
the partavi twins are only children, they are entitled to support whichever cause, they shouldn't be "handed over to the aurors" for having their own opinions when they haven't done anything. :/
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 2 . 8/12
to make u happy XD
nice chap :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 11 . 8/12
Thus is such a sweet story. I adore rare pairings like this one that make me angry that they are rare because suddenly it's the only pairing I can imagine working. This was so well done and the common tropes of Harry not wanting to be an Auror and the eye healing potion were so natural and fitting in the story that I honestly feel like the tropes must stem from this story. Everyone realized your brilliance and decided to copy it into their own works. ;) But seriously, I love Bill and Harry's mutual relationship and the epilogue was gold.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 6/28
I loved your story, it was amazing! Not to mention, Healer-Harry is a delight to read.
Roses Wrath chapter 11 . 6/17
Your story is probably the best fan fiction story for Harry Potter that I've read in a long while. I enjoyed it a lot, and it had earned a place on my favorites list. Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us crazy fan girls and fanboys. :)
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 11 . 6/10
This was a great story and the ending was perfect not all sappy and hopelessly perfect but so good!
RainRaven chapter 11 . 5/21
Awesome story, one I will be rereading time and again.
Hainbuche chapter 11 . 5/18
ne tolle geschichte und bill war zu zeiten so süß...lg hainbuche
loleo chapter 11 . 5/18
A very sweet story. Thank you
dianaanne chapter 11 . 5/16
Cool story!
godess bubbles chapter 11 . 5/11
Love it!
rocbabe chapter 11 . 4/14
I really enjoyed this story. I liked the love's power spell - it was done well without being too over the top. The ending is entirely believable, showing the characters and their foibles in a very realistic fashion. You were able to make a believable, interesting story, in which I felt invested in the characters, without extra "powers" or strange plot devices. That is an accomplishment. I will go see what else you have written now.

By the way, I worked as an editor and copy editor for several years. I do know just a little bit about writing. You have skills.

Paula
JBubbles chapter 11 . 3/12
Aaaaw this is was completely adorable! FAVORITED!
tlyxor1 chapter 11 . 1/8
Enjoyed. -t.
RoseDreamer87 chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
This was a great story! Thank you so much I really enjoyed this romance there really are not enough good ones about Bill and Harry.