Reviews for Two Words
see:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
child of neptune chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
oh dude going into my favorets. this is a priceless piece. well done.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
A very well written and amusing story. I'm not a big fan of this pairing but I enjoyed reading it anyway.
Herp chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
*Ew* Sess/Kagome. Other than that, this was gold! I know this is probably a bit late to say, but I think you've got a series on your hands here. Then again, I'm always a sucker for watching their love bloom. *Slobbers, starry-eyed* Would be great if you continued it, though. Could always do with MOAR Sess/Kagura. _
Saoirse Darkwind chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This. Is. BRILLIANT.
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Well, wasn't that a fun little drabble.
mad4life chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
aw. i love it so much. great story!:)
MissTeak chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This is HILARIOUS! What's with that neon green golf stick? I laughed my a$$ off when I tried to picture Sesshoumaru holding one./ Your excellent writing skills have once again created a perfect morning read for me (yes, it's 10am over here in Singapore) and there were a few particular lines which I can never stop laughing at.

One of them would be “Oh, go choke on a bag of dicks, bimbo,”...this made me choke on MY MORNING TEA. LOL.

And thank you for dedicating this chapter to me, dear Noa! I really really appreciate it and I love how you incorporated part of "The Third Parties" into your fic!:) Love ya!
saphira404 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This was really good, I loved it. I never imagined Sesshoumaru playing mini golf, but this was tons of fun.