Reviews for Starry Starry Night
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
THIS is a Castiel I love. Nice!
OcherMe chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
awe cute! Cas just warms my heart. Love it!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wow. Your range never ceases to amaze me PRL- From saucy and sexy to sweet and gentle. This read just like a lullaby, dreamy starry and soft. I adored that the whole thing was from Castiel's POV,that he doesn't feel alone now that he considers the boys friends. Brilliantly executed. Brava.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Love it. 3
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
He has adopted them! :-)
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Aw I love this. How often have we all done that, right? Just looked up into the stars and felt small? ( It's easy here in Donnybrook, not much in the way of lighting to block them out)

sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was lovely. They've moved from being allies last season to friends this season and you showed it wel.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Very nice as always. :)
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
aww. so sweet. :) (and such pretty blue eye! :D ) *hugs castiel*
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Though he's an angel, I believe at some point Cas acted as if he's the oldest brother in the Winchester's clan. But when he's not protecting them, he seemed to be the youngest one. Sweet sweet drabble darlin' and I have to say, Cas does have the purest of soul.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh that's very nice Kim. Cas is such a sweety at heart. Bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
You know, I think about Castiel outside somewhere while the Winchesters are sleeping...

Nice description of why an angel might not feel so small.
L5472 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh this was so sweet! Especially the part where Castiel calls the boys his friends..naw! :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, that was so kind and lovely of Castiel. Thank you, Rose.

And come to think of it, I agree about the 'fallen' angel feeling lonely now most of the time.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw. Castiel sent them sweet dreams! I love it!

Good one! :)