Reviews for Clueless
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 4/7
Cuuuuute! So frigging cute! Ahhh, I'm dying from the cuteness!
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 1/13
Cavallone is better sounding for me, but the oficial translator is the other... well, they can't pronounce 'L' in Japan so I'm sticking with what I like haha
M8, it's so hard to find a D27. Thank you for posting! Love this pairing and love this fic! Who would've thought that our Dino is a little pedo toward nubile japanese boys ;))))
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
That was very entertaining! Poor Dino! I just loved hearing his thoughts! :)
Rida-chou Leyde chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Tsuna, tsk tsk tsk.

How dare you seduce Dino?! xD
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
So adorable!
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
OMG that was SO DAMN adorable! Thank you for writing thaat!
athria chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I really like the way you write, and sadly there are barely a few fics of the couple out there D:

Kudos and please keep up writing like this
Paradigm Shift Saboteur chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Cool XD Good job! :D

Bye bye kiss :3
watergirl480 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That was so cute! Tsuna needs to be less clueless, though he is absolutely adorable! Putting the two most clumsiest characters in the entire series together produced some awesome results! Go D27!
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I adore this story. It was so awesome; it made me giggle. XD Very well written. Thanks so much for posting! :D
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
To be honest, I was half-expecting Dino to suddenly tip over and trip or something while kissing Tsuna (because Romario wasn't there). xD
devilin chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I don't normally Kya, but here I am kyaing. What have you done to me?
Linear Flower chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
E! I loved it! Please write more, the world needs more D27!

(Oh and I'm partial to "Cavallone" myself ;D)
Rings Of Saturn chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wah, so cute! I love a clueless Tsuna, and you did a wonderful job hear! Dino's inner rambling cracked me up XD
PinkBlueDiamond chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hihihihi it was really good and sweet!I hope you do more D27 because there is not much D27 sadly ;_;. But thank you so much for a lovely story.