Reviews for Mate of Fate
Mizore Shirayuki chapter 4 . 2/12
I am not a supporter of tskune and kurumu but this fanfiction is amazing! I am enjoying it a lot
Jose19 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I hope you straighten out Tsukune because this is the thing that angers me about Tsukune because throughout the 1st season he was useless, and it wasn't until he started training with Moka and received the treatment from Touhou that his body became powerful enough to use Youki techniques and then he awakened his Shinso blood at the end of the story.

He is acting like a wimp and a coward because with Moka he was much stronger because Ken right now is pushing him around like a rag doll.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I am hoping that Tsukune stand up to this guy no offense but I am starting to get angry because this is the thing that pisses me off in the story because he acts like a pathetic wimp throughout the story and Moka has go help him out because Moka is no longer stand up like a man and fight this guy.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I can see a huge problem with Ken but the problem is how will Tsukune deal with him, and there is still the danger of Fairy Tale because they will be coming after Moka and try to destroy Humanity and Moka was the sole reason for Tsukune to become so strong because only as a Shinso Vampire does he have a chance of beating Alucard or the members of Fairy Tale.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I don't mind the pairing at all because Kurumu is the one girl that has the goods to beat Moka as a Romantic rival but can Tsukune handle a succubus, and the problem lies that Fairy Tale will become dangerous and they will hunt his friends down.
ksouki.tamayato chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Please continue this story i realy like it
ksouki.tamayato chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
J
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Chapter 5plz
Rainshi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
You should try adult fanfiction dot net site cause people who don't have accounts can also view the fic. Sounds intresting the story but I don't have a Dev art account and I don't like getting an account for just one thing.
firefox23 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
you need to continue thios
Ernest chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Make more please
Ernest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awesome story no I'm serious it is sounds like it would be from gonzo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Since when did FF have a policy against lemons you jerk!?
Lost Guy chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
well i think it sucks theres no lemon... and in my oppinion that blow's. honestly we should be allowed to post all the shite we want. which is what will happen in all my stories.

but reguarding this i bet that Tsukune is going to be targated by other sucbii or something.
Lost Guy chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
oh god no! TSUKUNE! shit must go rescue him! (grabs AK and heads for the door) I'M COMIN BUDDY!

on a more serious note this is all going downhill for Kurumu's little love toy.