Reviews for Teletraan1
amber.vasami chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This has to be perhaps my favorite Transformers one-shot. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who gets the impression that Teletraan-1 may have been sentient. I wrote my own one-shot back in 2007 discussing the concept of sentience from Teletraan's own POV. After writing this review, I'll go ahead and post the fic here.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh my word. What a beautiful story. Wonderful. I hope I come across some more of your writings in the very near future and that you will write more VERY SOON!
White Aster chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh man, so sad. I like the format, how you flip between past and present, to simultaneously show who Teletraan was, and how he's been lost. It's very deft and extremely effective. ;_;
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oooo...oh, wow. A backstory on Teletraan, and one that could fit perfectly within canon! This is fascinating and sad and subtly creepy all in one.

Poor Optimus. Guess I shouldn’t point out that along with a friend, he also destroyed the last remnants of an entire world’s culture as well...
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Ouch! Poor T-1, and poor Optimus, who may have done the damage but has the only memory of having done so. A bit clunky in its use of language, but overall an engaging fic.
Kurichi-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
omg... that is the saddest thing I have read in a long time. I was shocked. But then I got to thinking, can't it be fixed by Optimus. Teletraan gained its ability to be a sentient computer through memories right? So can't Optimus just transfer his memories of Teletraan to him through an uplink or something? It would be a personal intrusion, but I can see Optimus doing it to soothe his guilt and to try to bring back his friend.

I think you intended this to be a one-shot, but if you tried for a happy resolution, I can see this working. I can see a full chapter of Optimus speaking with Teletraan every day for a long time so that Teletraan can gather info. on him and develop memories. Add in Teletraan's old memories from Optimus, and he can start to see his old friend emerging once again. Just a thought I wanted to share.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was so sad! Well written, but so damn sad!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
*sniff* Wow. This was quite poignant. At first, I was thinking that something was simply bothering Teletraan-1 and he wasn't in the mood to talk to Optimus. Until we found out that his memory was wiped out, hence him "dying". Poor Optimus! For him to realize that he had unintentionally killed one of his friends was just as hard of a blow to us readers as it was to him.
Black Oracle chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is a nice thought-provoking fic about the Autobots' ship computer system, Teletraan 1. The ending was quite poignant: what is death for an AI computer? Answer: the loss of memory.
lethedrop chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh, that's so sad. You drew me into the story very quickly, and by the end I was fully emotionally invested. Still, if Teletraan-1 achieved sentience once, there's the possibility of a rebirth in the distant future, right?

Thank you for sharing!
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
so unique story. like it.