Reviews for Black Leather & Pink Lace
Sage8370 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I remember being this girl in the 80's! I loved this story...Thank You for sharing!
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I had you on my author to read list so I decided to start today. This one shot was good, so good. The sex scene was hot, but damn if I didn't want to slap the shit out of Edward. Love it.

Erica
Elara420 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I Like! :) Great Job, although, I thought that the whole fight between Edward and Bella could have gone a little bit longer. Torture Edward a little longer and get the story of his tortured mind from his perspective... 3
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
So my mom was talking today with a friend about wearing your glasses at night and started singing "...I Wear My Sunglasses At Night." I burst out laughing!

Anyways, I loved this! And i loved how you pictured the both of them! Very nicely written!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
intense...:)
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
seriously, did he ever actually give an answer to why he always walks away or did she just fuck it out of him?

confuzzled but love the story
leannelrh chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow Lisa! This was not at all what I had expected...it was much better. Just what I needed tonight, Thanks!

Leanne
Dannygirl90 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Because if love was a battlefield...I was intent on winning this war! KILLER LINE!

THIS WAS AWESOME!
lexiecullen17 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
i realized i hadnt reviewed on your profile yet! whew. i forgot how good the sexing in this was. damn, i love me some leather wearing edward. m, m, m. ;)
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Hawtt as Hell!Perfect Song & well written.
AgoodWITCH chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Always takes another man to make a guy realize what he's lost...that being said, yummy! Hot and sexy and dang! Good luck!
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Really excellent job with this. I loved the running theme throughout and I wish you much luck in the contest. I hope that you decide to continue it once the contest allows.
arfalcon chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wow, that was definitely a battle! Well done! Loved it!
kikikinz chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Why in the world did I decide to read this before bed with no hope of waking the hubs? I'm an idiot. I just wanted to leave you a little something. I loved it.. the whole Jem, Howard the Duck (that movie still creeps me out!) Ferris thing... Man, too bad GI Joe or hair bands didn't make an appearance. Oh well, it's not like you could cram everything in it! That would be a mess.

I promise tomorrow I will go through and review as much as I can of Silver Tongue. I work most of the day, so it'll probably be at night! It was wonderful to meet you!

kiki
u2ugly2nv chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Love this story... Are you going to continue it?