Reviews for What Time Is It?
MightyMorphinPowerRangersFan23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I loved it! It fits both shows perfectly! I can definitely see Dean as the Red Ranger. In fact, in the fanfic I'm writing, he is the Red Ranger. Thank you for writing this absolutely amazing fanfic! It was definitely the inspiration for my fanfic. I wish this was in the episode. It would have fit in perfectly with everything that was going on in the episode. Please keep writing these amazing fanfics!
GEM1588 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Classic.
J.Hendricks chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
OH MY WORD THAT WAS FUNNAY!
You should definitely expand on this
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hahahaha! Oh my! This was just fucking great!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I can see this and just about DIED! LOL, MMPR and the boys? Gold.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Only Dean would remember that the Pink Power Ranger was pretty hot, even though he thought the show was silly.
Sarra Torrens chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Sam as Billy? Dean as Jason! Oh my!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
HahahahahahahhahahahHa
Jake Suhr White MM Zeo Ranger chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I wish they some how got the rights to add this to the episode with the trickster putting them in the TV world. I loved the scene you described. Fricking brilliant!

I'm guessing that it was supposed to be the Pilot episode "Day of the Dumpster" (not original unaired pilot though)?
Mecha74 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Priceless! And the boys are perfectly in character may I add. Dean lusting after the Pink Ranger was hysterical and classic.

Truly an example of less is more. You don't have to write a giant epic to create something entertaining and fun to read. Kudos to you.
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
My childhood... was never that good. If only Dean and Sam were part of the original power rangers. Dean is way hotter than Tommy ever was _ Nicely done with the fic. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Thanks

KG
darker.x.than.x.black chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Lmfao! You just made my day!

it would have been expremly funny fthat really happened. Now I'm visualizing Sam and Dean as the Power Rabgers, and the 'awesome' effects!

Funny as hell!
the true elec chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love it, Dean as a closet fan is priceless and Sam's question was hilarious thanks to it's timing.
Lonegrin chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
it would have been funny as hell if they had of actually done something like this
Gray chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Haha. I died with this one. Yeah Dean, why do you know so much about it?.. Haha. I think Dean would make a good Red Ranger. xD3