Reviews for I Have Never Seen Love
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
this story is good. can you update another chapter?
cellaria chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
omg i love it! not ooc at all! i've never read this pairing before but they were just how they should be lol more more
embryo-poets chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Woahwoahwoah that was amazing loved every word of it, Grimm and Ulqui were quite believable and in no way OOC, which is the hardest thing for someone to do. Great lemon!
Izaya-chi chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
...what about getting the book to Aizen? xD Great fanfic tho! :D I luved it
Fluffy3314 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
You are soooooo good at writing yaoi! -A- I was wondering if you would be willing to write a GrimmIchi fanfic3 please~
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Grimm and Ulqui-chan were a little OOC but I think it made the story more sweet that way.
kyo4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This rocked! haha I love stories where Ulquiorra's all innocent about sex :) This was really good. Hot and sweet :D loved it
Pippenpaddleopsikopolis chapter 1 . 2/2/2011

It was soooo freakinggg cuteeee! /3 /3 /3 /3 /3 /3 /3 /3 /3

/3 GrimmUlqui! Yaaaay! /3

Thanks for writing this! w It was soooo cute. Good job! :D

-mRsDaRcY ;3
Lady Akribos-san chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Amazing! I love the fics where Ulquiorra becomes so expressive, it makes him seem more human (though I think he's more human than the other arrancar, don't ask me why...) And Grimmjow is so soft... aww, he's very cute, though in the manga he's quite sadistic... lol

That's a really good job. Well done.
NomNomFiffles chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Best yaoi ever X3 keep on writing
Demyx14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
:D Awww Ulquiorra Has Feelins ;D

j7nX chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was amazing. It was so beautifully written, I especially enjoyed reading the end, it was so sweet yet there was a hint of sadness underneath it all. I really loved how you depicted Grimmjow and Ulquiorra.
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Awesome, very cute~ X3
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
That was beautiful! It deserves so many more reviews than it's had. The combination of witty dialogue, mild plot, smut and emotions was perfect and I really, really enjoyed it. Well done, you wrote something awesome that I bet I'll read again.
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 2/28/2010