Reviews for Starfire's guide to getting into Robin's pants
aaron chapter 1 . 2/3
next you should do one when their actually having sex
Pearl Mae chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This made me squeal in girlish glee and innocence imploding, AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. Holey fuck. This was amazing. I am going to read this for as long as I can still find it in the ever growing pit of Rob/Star fics. THANK YOU FOR A GOOD READ!
mulayhna chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is awesome. Very funny! Totally didn't expect that kind of answer from Star
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That was sure something. Funny. I like it how everyone but Raven misunderstood it all. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
L chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Good,but the final ruined everything
h89y7tt60t77t8 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
lololololololjmubgtxtstxets54e76r loloog6d6d67ifu
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
And there's the mischievous Starfire. I really like when she uses her innocence to do things like that.
Joshua chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Another odd yet funny one shot. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
this was awesome and super funny!
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
So much laughter! You are so clever with your ideas and dialogue. I do think this could use a once over as far as editing goes to fix small things and tighten up a few things, but overall I am very happy with this. thanks for posting.

P.S., I totalled my car this morning and my boyfriend picked me up and asked me what I wanted to do to de-stress now that I had called off work, and I told him I wanted to read your stories on fan , so thanks for that. XD
that one dude chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
hahaha funny
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh my goodness.

This was amazingly awesome. Hilarious.

Poor Robin, though. But I could totally see Cyborg and BB teasing him and him getting all flustered like that!

And Starfire, when she started rattling off all the names of everyone, that was genius!

Great story!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LOLOLOLOL funniest one shot ever!
Looney Loopy Lupin chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I just died. Well done.
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Haha nice lol. And the thing with BB's uniform... Lol and rae's reaction. Hahaha wonderful
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »