Reviews for Starfire's guide to getting into Robin's pants
The fanster chapter 1 . 7/23
OMG THIS IS THE BEST EVVVV VVVVERRRRRRRR AHHH
karinsfavourite chapter 1 . 6/1
"Of course, he hadn't been expecting Starfire to scoop him up bridal style and carry him away." I LOVE IT!

I love YOU!

Perhaps a sequal of this? No? Okay.. but I still love this so much! Thanks for writing it!
Shadow Lestrange Potter chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
OMG! I really enjoyed it. It was really funny.

Congratulations for your incredible job. It really was an amazing fic. I loved it! It goes directly to my favorites.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. ;)
Kisses.

P.S. I’m sorry if there are mistakes in my review, English isn’t my native language.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Nice. Not too sexual, and not too... Unsexual? Idk. But dude. Niceeee. Starfires 'kidding around' was not freaking funny. If she actually wanted to mate with all the others, like... I was seriously dying! The story was tearing me apart. I have to sleep now.
-SS
22 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
nice
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
That. Was. Totally. Mouth. Opening.
Maybe you could write a sequel? This is very...intriguing...
..,well, intriguing for a teen. Keep it up!
Aubri chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I think this is weird and I don't like it becuz of that its becuz i dont understand it what im only 8 no one cares about it it didn't even say if she got in his pants!
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
hahahahaaha I love starfire! this was great
Naomy chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Starfirer and Robin look so perfect together like OMG!
Fiona chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
...
Hound78 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
What an amusing story! Nicely done!
suz02 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
That was good could you please make more? And i already read one mans junk i agree that it is very good. If you like to write them get this app called PKT writers. Its free and you can write books
aaron chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
next you should do one when their actually having sex
Pearl Mae chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This made me squeal in girlish glee and innocence imploding, AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. Holey fuck. This was amazing. I am going to read this for as long as I can still find it in the ever growing pit of Rob/Star fics. THANK YOU FOR A GOOD READ!
mulayhna chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is awesome. Very funny! Totally didn't expect that kind of answer from Star