Reviews for The Way It Really Was
FanWoman18 chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
Yea! John's back! great job
Maribunny chapter 23 . 11/29/2009
oh i feel so surprise that the story ended it feels so short, but it was very good and i do like you you ended the story giving Helen a happy ending for once.
melissaadams22 chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
Hey there,

AW now you have an opening for a sequel to this or perhaps a single story that follows where an emergency forces Helen to come back early or something...Will close to death, who knows.

Either way this was GREAT! I loved it, love it if it's not done yet. :-D

DramaLexy chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
so... is that the end? when are you starting story 3? :-) jk. whether you continue or not, this story was very good and I enjoyed reading it. only thing i could ask for is longer chapters, but doing 2 short ones a day was okay.
melissaadams22 chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
Hey there,

AW almost too sweet...ALMOST! This is GREAT! I love it, it's WONDERFUL...truly wonderful though I wish Ashley had been there but other than truly magnificent.

Meliss
The Daughter of santan chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
What they going to name them I wonder?
Julie Winchester chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
Looks like someone's going to give birth... Funny, I read two english John/Helen fanfictions.

In both of them, she is pregnant, and in both of them, the last published chapter ends with Helen being about to give birth.
melissaadams22 chapter 20 . 11/26/2009
Hey there,

WOW what a Thanksgiving late day TREAT! This was GREAT and Nikola is a pain in the...well you know. ;-)

What's wrong with Helen?

melissaadams22 chapter 19 . 11/25/2009
Hey there,

OOH Tesla is in TROUBLE! Someone is gonna get a knot on their vampiric head...LOL

WONDERFUL chapter for the holiday, my Thanksgiving is now complete. LOVE it!

Julie Winchester chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
YES ! YES ! YES ! You brought him back ! And you brought THEM back, if you see what I mean lol

I'm happy, just in case you didn't notice lol

Sorry for my basic English but I'm French
Chocolate and Drama chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
Wow, I feel sorry for the kids.

" Umm, well honey, your real father died of an abnormal attack, and he was poisoned by Uncle Nikola! But he was also a clone of your sister's dad, who has raised you as his own!So technically, since your dad was a clone of your 'dad', your 'dad' is more or less your dad!"

The kids are gonna be so messed up. But it's a good story!
DramaLexy chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
aw. I'm so glad you brought him back. More please!
Ellie 5192 chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
Yay! I live this chapter... So in character.
melissaadams22 chapter 18 . 11/24/2009

Wow I've been waiting for this update all day. :-D

GREAT chapter but I have to say that Nikola makes me want to slap him...the crazy, CRAZY man. WOW, unbelievable work...more soon please.

iridescentZEN chapter 18 . 11/24/2009
This was a beautiful chapter. I love the entire story, but the Jelen was heart breaking! Love it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »