Reviews for Acid
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/7
I'm in love with the way Chuck and Blair are portrayed. Like ethereal beings from a bygone era. Which is exactly what they are. Loved this.
BenzPrincess chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Great Story! It was HOT! Loved it! )
Bethany chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I love it. I love seeing preseries Chuck and Blair...I always like when Chuck is battling between his lust for Blair and his unknown love for her. It gets me everytime. Great job balancing the two distinctions, and I'm glad Chuck didn't take advantage of her because of the whole morality thing (even though it wouldve been hot). Heh.
abelard chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I really really like this story! It is a great double usage of the word "acid," the drug and the substance that burns right into C., the eats him from the inside out. Great! I really love pre-series stories b/c I love seeing people's ideas about how C&B saw each other "before." This is a great one!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I really enjoyed this story and all of its 'weird' qualities. I liked that it did not start with any certain place, as the story went on we were given clues as to when, where, why, and I love trying to piece it all together. I loved the way that Chuck Bass knew all of the things about Blair Waldorf before they were Chuck and Blair and before the limo. I also loved the way Chuck wanted to feel the trip with Blair and wanted to experience that with her, he just wanted some common ground and to be there for her. It is so sweet of him to keep trying to put Nate first and give Nate a chance to be with Blair, because he feels he doesn't deserve her, that is just a brilliant line.

I loved this!
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I liked it with the little action we get on the show since it basically turned Disney rated,

It was a long time since I read somthing hor about those two and not degrading for Blair