Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Sanja Hladin chapter 30 . 7/10
wow i love every singe page of that... u are an amazing writer
ThatOneGuy chapter 1 . 7/6
So, I am really confused. This was on Wattpad, you said people took it and alternated it. I don't know if this is really you or someone who copied your story and authors note.
1Lioness6 chapter 11 . 7/6
such a goo story! i love it!
TooManyFantasy's chapter 28 . 6/6
Oh My God!
I'm totally in love with this story, the way it's written is just perfect!
Also I loved the way you wrote Draco Malfoy in this story, I truly laughed out loud sometimes. I also loved how you wrote pregnant Ginny Potter in this story! I also loved the next generation, and how you've written it is amazing. I loved that you wrote the next generation with a couple of the same parts of before, like James and Lily now James and Lyra. Really this is one of the best stories I've ever read. And I feel honored that you wrote this story, and that I got to read it.
Thank you! xx
TooManyFantasy's chapter 1 . 6/3
Already love it!
OlllO chapter 30 . 5/11
Love!
xxannexxs chapter 1 . 5/3
The story is written very much like a soap opera with new story lines appearing in nearly every chapter. In the first chapters I didn't quite understand Draco and Hermione's relationship. But thanks to the flashbacks from Hogwarts times you made me figure that out and I really loved reading the story from there on.
DJArla chapter 29 . 5/1
I really love this story! I'm not generally a dramione fan, but this was so well written that you have me convinced it could happen if Ron was ever stupid enough to let Hermione get away. So good!
the Honeycomb chapter 1 . 4/30
I can't believe this story had over 13k favorites. I've stuck with the story for as long as I could, but there are so many grammatical and syntax errors, as well as lazy writing. The idea is fine, but the execution needs work.
Automnou chapter 30 . 4/29
Hey! :) I discover your story with a french translation (i'm lazy) but all the chapters were not translated so i finally come here to finish it I really love it ** I'm not a great fan of Dramione because I don't really like Draco's personnality but in your fiction he was so adorable with Hermione (besidses some jokes) and I laugh a lot :') This is a really sweet fiction and it's definitly part of my favorite :3 So thank you very much for writing it!
DreamerInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/27
one of my fave fanfics xx
garciamonique2011 chapter 28 . 4/16
This is my second or third time reading this story and it is just as incredible as the first time. I absolutely loved how Draco and Hermione fell in love at Hogwarts but then separated and reuinited years later. I am always a sucker for friends to lovers and fake relationship turned real. Despite the end being predictable it’s the journey that makes a story worth reading. Those two are perfect for each other.
Ladycrafter chapter 14 . 4/10
Why do people always get this stuff wrong? Teddy is not Draco's second cousin. He is the child of Draco's first cousin which makes him a first cousin, once removed.
OverlyInvestedFangirl chapter 16 . 4/10
I can't stop reading this I'm loving the story so much, some brilliant revenge, gorgeous people and some good laughs as well
OverlyInvestedFangirl chapter 10 . 4/10
Wow what a chapter, stupid Ron and Sadie, Draco and Hermione were so cute and sweet I love the idea of her considering leaving Ron for Draco
5,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »