Reviews for Simply Irresistible
caramelminx chapter 30 . 4/28
I loved this entire fic and the chapters with the children! I particularly enjoyed all the flashbacks showing Draco and Hermione initially falling in love.

Also, it makes sense to post here about sequels from this story. Don't let people say otherwise. Thanks for writing.
potahtoesandtomahtoes chapter 14 . 3/26
Draco Malfoy, Fashionista
potahtoesandtomahtoes chapter 3 . 3/26
PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL SHSH
suziq968 chapter 28 . 3/26
Wow, this was awesome! You had every romance movie cliche plus a little soap opera mixed up with magic. I laughed so loud, so many times that I really annoyed my family. Thanks for this, it was great fun.
LittlexRiddle chapter 9 . 3/25
“Face cheeks of course” I didn’t know I needed that clarified *snorts*
Dancinwithdragons chapter 28 . 3/23
This was beautiful to read thank you
starlite22 chapter 22 . 3/13
Phone at work? She works in the ministry I give up
starlite22 chapter 21 . 3/13
Wow what a horrible cold cruel b $t 7d his father is, beats his kid, cheats on his wife leaves them both, now only wants to know his first son to save his second, he is cruel and despicable
starlite22 chapter 20 . 3/13
What about her parents don’t they deserve to know?
starlite22 chapter 15 . 3/12
Sorry but you are wrong they are not a Scottish couple, major mistake Seamus Finnegan is Irish not Scottish lol
starlite22 chapter 11 . 3/12
Harry thank horrible let down cheating Ron but not Hermione
starlite22 chapter 6 . 3/12
We don’t have cell phones in the U.K. we have mobile phones,
And what’s pot roast, do you mean roast chicken?
starlite22 chapter 5 . 3/12
Loved the make over and thought gift of the ring, love the Weasley siblings minis Ron are all great, but why’s no one had ago at him for his behaviour. Enjoying the story, apart from this sentence “ Can you join?” I hate when people miss out the me, us bit, what are they joining the circus?
6,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »