Reviews for Simply Irresistible
LOL blaise "so hows the food'
I think I give up here.. The writing is bad.. Definitely written by a teenage girl without a doubt.. How it has 5000 reviews I will never understand.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this story! It’s my 6th time reading it. Thank you for writing such an amazing story for everyone to enjoy!
Mrs.Voldie chapter 13 . 8/21
Whew...! So currently this is the most favorite Dramione story in my search (non mature story) so I read it. I tried to like it, I do. But after struggling for 13 chapters, I decided to give up. I feel like watching a written version of those Kardashian family "reality showsI never watched it, but I assume it would be exactly like this...what with the repeated paparazzis/tabloids' cheesy articles and sappy (boring) story, and endless gowns and jewelleries...bleakh!) Nothing genuinely interesting happened so far...

I just don't feel the sincere love or connections between these two. Just a bunch of shallow, brainless people put together! The only character I like here is Luna (I always like her, though). Granted, this is a story for teenagers...I must admit I'm too old for this. *sigh*

I hope you could take my comment as a constructive criticism for your next writings...if not, I hope you could forgive my words and move on.
Amazing please write more like this. I loved draco in it but hate Ron
Scorpia11 chapter 30 . 8/8
This was amazing! Cant wait to read the sequel!
Theaelizabeth chapter 25 . 8/6
Bloody Ronald Weasley.
Swiftieforever chapter 2 . 8/6
Omfg I would rather die than shop lingerie with Malloy no offense
theaelizabeth chapter 1 . 8/6
Well fuck you Ron, you douchebag.
Whit96 chapter 29 . 7/30
This is so adorable! Loved it!
AussieSweet chapter 16 . 7/30
Just wanted to point out that Seamus is Irish, not Scottish.
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 7/29
If I were with someone like Ron, I would also dress frumpy. He should have appreciated Hermione for who she was. And, if he was really good to her, she would go to all this trouble of dolling up.
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 7/29
Why did he let her go in the first place? He should have asked her at least, she could have chosen him. That was very stupid of him and very cowardly. No wonder she is vary of him now.
mesketevirag chapter 30 . 7/26
This was so goood oh gosh
Amazing story!
Sanja Hladin chapter 30 . 7/10
wow i love every singe page of that... u are an amazing writer
5,955 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »