Reviews for Simply Irresistible
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
WOAH HO HO!
xXTigress1776Xx chapter 30 . 9/15/2014
I loved this story so much! ;)
xXTigress1776Xx chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
Too much love...Can't stop tears!
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
First HP fanfiction I have read! It was amazing girl! (No offense if you are a guy! Don't yell!
Bye!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/12/2014
(Sneer) steady on ginger, don't have a heart attack, you can't afford the medication (snigger).
and that's where the the ugly ginger troll belongs, the
shadows , at least the world do not have to see his ugly mug anymore, in fact, don't even breathe anymore, it would be like all my birthdays and christmases come at once.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
And he's just !
HauntedLove22 chapter 28 . 9/10/2014
I love this story! Though, can you make more of James and Lyra? I find them such a cute and beautiful pairing.
CPFG chapter 28 . 9/9/2014
Wonderful story found myself not being able to stop reading. I love their relationship and I'm sad that their story has come to an end. Really great story and good job! Draco and Hermione are great together, I wished this would have actually been a part in the books and movies.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Hermione would never say something like 'i'll follow u any where' sorry but just no
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Okay, Draco wouldn't ever have even so much as THOUGHT to date a mudblood whether for the public's attention or not. That would just be embaressing for him. And he would never be so easy to touch or really interact with her so civily. And hermione would probably a bit more diginified even with her heart broken
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
It's "beers" not "bears".
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
"acquiesce" is a verb, not a noun.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
In the beginning, you write "like as" you only need one, "like" or "as".
5,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »