Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
I. Love. This. Story. Sorry, I know you finished writing it ages ago but I just HAD to tell you what an awesome job you've done! You have me enthralled!
tinawinna chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
That last scene with Narcissa thanking Hermione for saving Draco really choked me up. T-T
And then Teddy and Draco made me smile. :)
ToneishaShipper chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
I really liked this!

Also can I express my extreme gratitude that you put a character called PHIL LESTER in this. I really hope it was a reference to the youtuber AmazingPhil, but if it wasn't, I'm still imagining him (and Danisnotonfire [because one without the other is just weird]) being on the team xD

Anyway, moving on from my two favourite people in the universe (sorry), this was really great! I'm glad Draco made up with Colby, he's sweet :P
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Hermione dresses like a baglady? Ouch but tbh, fanfictions
usually make her too fashionable and conventionally attractive. Methinks
the real granger is, as you portray, still a bit of a dork.
Anon chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
Beautiful story. It kept me captivated for days! Thanks for sharing your brilliance with the world!
Hannah1412 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This is my favourite Draco and hermione fanfic it's AWSOME and very well written just about ready to read it for the 4th time.
The cat with blue eyes chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
I love this story !
overdose-baek chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I love this story! Even when Hermione and Draco start "dating," there was never a fine line. Everything seemed real between them, like Draco's jealousy. I think the two of them never noticed that they made it seem real, maybe a bit "too" real. I never really liked Ronmione, honestly. If Draco and Hermione had been canon, it would have made complete sense if you thought about it. If they fell for each other, it would make Draco realize his wrong-doings what with blood purity. Perhaps Lucius would also realize how in love his son was with a muggle born and reluctantly give up his beliefs about blood.
Ariania chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
What does christening mean?
shulipooo chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
This is the BEST story EVER I wish it were a movie
angeltrin1 chapter 28 . 11/8/2014
I LOVED this story, it was sweet and fluffy and wonderful!
I love the way you wrote Draco and Hermione's story. Lovely and well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
The level of sexism in this fic is seriously too damn high
listeninggame chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
I am so sorry that you have to deal with plagarizers. But this story is so fantabulous, I'm going to faint! Catch me!
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 30 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god, I totally loved this is story! I'm not kidding when I say it's one of the best HP I've ever read. And thank you for portraying Ron as the bad guy, I never liked Romaione (no offense) and it was nice seeing Draco as someone caring and absolutely funny.
Congratulations, you made such a wonderful story!
memoriesarecheap chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
I love this! I read it, and i can totally see it as some HP rom-com... gah! Love the witty banter and the dialogue!
5,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »