Reviews for Simply Irresistible
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 12 . 8/29/2019
I love Luna and Blaise :D "If you were a girl, we would be forced to hate you.." ahahhaahahahahahaa! and the shampoo. I am imagining Kaya Scodelario as Sadie :D
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 8 . 8/29/2019
I would love to see some picturesLuna saves the day again! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
BACK AGAIN :D this fic is such a guilty pleasure, and by guilty I mean, it’s my favorite feel good fix to come to! Thanks for writing this joy :)
hermionespolyjuice chapter 29 . 8/7/2019
The only thing I didn’t like about this was that it wasn’t long enough!
TinkerVine le Fey chapter 10 . 8/2/2019
Thanks for the AN! I have only heard Avril Lavigne sing it; I had no idea it was a cover.

Also, you have painted Draco and Harry as some badass friends in this story. Loving it!
Lisiane chapter 28 . 7/31/2019
Love it!
Alwayscominghome chapter 16 . 7/20/2019
I've been reading non stop. This story is amazing! Thank you so much, im giggly as a 14year old!
lilynicole-390 chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
I would just like to say that I absolutely love your stories. Since I've come across this one I've been reading through your other stories but this one is definitely my favourite. I love the story and the the depth of the characters. I hope you continue writing!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/7/2019
Great fanfiction! I always come back to it, no matter what
SophisticatedSage chapter 29 . 7/5/2019
This story filled my heart with joy several times while reading this. It also offered me a scapegoat to target my rage towards in the form of Ronald Weasley. Really Ron? A bloody Quidditch match?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
Me ha encantado!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 28 . 6/16/2019
Loved it. Going on my favourites shelf!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 22 . 6/16/2019
I DIED the frying pan LoL
Lvstfuldreamz chapter 11 . 4/29/2019
* sighI’m inlove with this chapter
Whit96 chapter 29 . 4/19/2019